Microsoft SharePoint Designer includes a broad range of capabilities and can be used differently from organisation to organisation. This program is used to create dynamic websites with custom development and is created as a replacement of Microsoft FrontPage product. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007 that will help you utilise the program well. Find out how to use templates and other features to simplify your web development.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about basic features of Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007
- People who have the interest to know the essentials in Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Sharepoint Designer 2007 Essentials course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any type of professions or careers such as:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Personal Assistant
|Microsoft Sharepoint Designer 2007 Essentials|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing SharePoint Designer||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Web Pages||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Your First Web Page||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Images||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Formatting Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Linking Pages||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Creating a Navigation Scheme||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Using the Toolbox||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Finishing Your Site||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Sharepoint Designer 2007 Essentials||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Sharepoint Designer 2007 Essentials||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Sharepoint Designer 2007 Essentials||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.