SharePoint Designer 2010 was created to design, build, and customize Web sites running on SharePoint Foundation 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010. You will appreciate this powerful tool since you will learn how to utilise it without knowing how to do coding. Also you learn the basic features of this program that could help you in website making.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the basic features of Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010
- People who have an interest in knowing the essentials in Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 Essentials course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any type of professions or careers such as:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Personal Assistant
|Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 Essentials|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing SharePoint Designer||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Creating and Opening Sites||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Sites||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Lists and Libraries||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Site Pages and Master Pages||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Working with Content Types||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Working with Data Views and Forms||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Workflows||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Connecting to Data||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Working with Templates||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 Essentials||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Sharepoint Designer 2010 Essentials||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Sharepoint Designer 2010 Essentials||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.