The database is a must for collecting, saving, sorting and finding out data of your website or software. An effective database can make your software more engaging and interactive. learn how to use Microsoft SQL Server from this Microsoft SQL Server Development course and boost the quality of your software.
This Microsoft SQL Server Development course will teach you the functions of databases and querying from scratch. You will learn about Microsoft SQL Server, relational database management systems, various functions, tables and relationships from this course. You will be able to use the database for your software development and management. This course will also teach you the best practices for database development and management.
- Learn how to use Microsoft SQL management studio
- Familiarize with basic database design
- Learn how you can use select statements
- Be able to insert delete or update data into data tables
- Learn about the best practices for database development
- Create relationships among multiple tables
- Learn how you can use foreign keys
- Be able to create Complex database objects
- Understand how to backup and restore database
Who is this course for?
This course is helpful for anyone who wants to learn about the database management system and SQL servers. You will be able to understand the function of the database, logic and usability of the database for your Microsoft SQL server development.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Microsoft SQL Server Development is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Software Engineer
- Web Developers
- Data Security Officers
- Database Administrators
- Database Developers
|Introduction to SQL Server and Databases||00:04:00|
|Download and Install SQL Server Express||00:05:00|
|Manipulating Tables and Data|
|Connect to Database Instance and Create a Database||00:06:00|
|Drop or Remove Database||00:04:00|
|What is a Database Table?||00:02:00|
|Create an SQL Database Table||00:32:00|
|Insert Data into the Table with SQL Script||00:15:00|
|Insert Data into the Table with Management Studio||00:05:00|
|Select Data from the Table with SQL Script||00:09:00|
|More Advanced Select Queries Part 1||00:18:00|
|Update Data in the Table||00:10:00|
|Update Data in the Table with Management Studio GUI||00:02:00|
|Delete Data from the Table with SQL Script||00:06:00|
|Delete Data from the Table with Management Studio GUI||00:01:00|
|Relationships and Foreign Keys|
|What are Relationships, Foreign Keys and Normalization||00:11:00|
|Create a Relationship in SQL Server||00:19:00|
|Insert Records in Related Tables||00:13:00|
|Run Queries on Related Tables||00:19:00|
|Left, Right and Full Joins||00:11:00|
|Group By and Aggregate Functions|
|Grouping Data using SQL GROUP BY Clause||00:12:00|
|SQL AVG Aggregate Function||00:11:00|
|SQL COUNT Aggregate Function||00:04:00|
|SQL MAX and MIN Aggregate Functions||00:04:00|
|SQL SUM Aggregate Function||00:04:00|
|Advanced SQL Server Objects and Concepts|
|Create and Manage Views||00:23:00|
|Scalar Valued Functions||00:27:00|
|Inline Table Valued Functions||00:09:00|
|Multi Statement Table Valued Functions||00:12:00|
|Database Scripting, Backup and Restore||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.