Microsoft Visio is a diagramming and vector graphics application. The Microsoft Visio 2016 for Beginners provides the basic information about the diagramming software. In the course, you will learn the essential features of the latest version of Microsoft Visio.
The course will teach you how to start with the software and how to create workflow diagram, how to create the organisational diagram, etc. Throughout the course, you will also know the procedures of making a flood plan, creating a cross-functional diagram, and styling the diagram.
The Microsoft Visio 2016 for Beginners provides you with the adequate knowledge about Microsoft Visio so that you can convert the complex information into simple, easy-to-understand diagrams.
- Navigation throughout Visio interface, creating basic drawing and using the help system
- Drawing components, modifying drawings and work with callouts and groups
- Organization charts creation, modifying their layouts, positioning and spacing
- Create and integrate organization chart copies and compare them
- Making a basic floor plan and custom room shapes, utilizing the program as a modelling tool and modelling room layouts
- Creating cross-functional flowcharts and related features like – swimlanes and separators
- Altering orientation and direction, changing margins and choosing styles for flowcharts
- Creating network diagrams, and utilizing shape data and layers
- Other network diagram relevant topics such as network shapes, shape data, adding layers, activating, colouring and more
- Working with shape, connector styles, themes, variants and containers
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Visio 2016 for Beginners is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Visio 2016 for Beginners is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Getting Started with Visio 2016|
|Navigate the Visio Environment||00:15:00|
|Create a Basic Drawing||00:30:00|
|Use the Help System||00:15:00|
|Creating a Workflow Diagram|
|Use Drawing Components||00:30:00|
|Modify a Drawing||00:15:00|
|Work with Callouts and Groups||00:15:00|
|Creating an Organization Chart|
|Create a Basic Organization Chart||00:30:00|
|Do More with Organization Charts||00:15:00|
|Making a Floor Plan|
|Make a Basic Floor Plan||00:30:00|
|Model a Room Layout||00:15:00|
|Creating a Cross-Functional Flowchart|
|Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart||00:30:00|
|Modify a Cross-functional Flowchart||00:15:00|
|Creating a Network Diagram|
|Create Network Diagrams||00:15:00|
|Use Shape Data||00:15:00|
|Styling a Diagram|
|Work with Shape and Connector Styles||00:15:00|
|Work with Themes and Variants||00:15:00|
|Work with Containers||00:15:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Visio 2016 for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Visio 2016 for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Visio 2016 for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.