Windows 10 is the latest iteration of Microsoft’s widely used Windows operating system. This new version of Windows incorporates hundreds of new features as well as improvements to existing ones.
This Microsoft Windows 10 Transition from 8.1 will give you the knowledge of Windows 8.1 users become familiar with the many changes that have been made to Windows with release. It focuses on new and improved features in Windows 10, such as the return of the Start menu, the addition of Microsoft Edge, and more.
If you are interested to increase your knowledge and skills, you can join this course now.
- Learn to use desktop and Start menu, multitask using apps, and focus on the new Snap Assist feature
- Familiarize yourself with notifications, Action Center, Contana, search fields, and virtual desktops in the Windows 10 environment before learning how to connect devices to PC
- Customize the Window according to your needs using the Settings window and Control panel to modify Windows settings
- Further personalize the lock screen, desktop, and get introduced to OneDrive – a prominent feature of this version of Windows
- Work with 3 key productivity apps: Mail, Calendar and Camera
- Have fun with the entertainment side of Windows 10 by getting to know Groove Music, Movies &TV, and Xbox apps
- Browse the internet using Microsoft Edge
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Windows 10 Transition from 8.1 is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Windows 10 Transition from 8.1 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Navigating the Windows 10 Environment|
|Navigate the Desktop||01:00:00|
|Explore the Start Menu||01:00:00|
|Multitask with Apps||00:15:00|
|Working with the Windows 10 Environment|
|Search Your Computer||01:00:00|
|Work with Virtual Desktops||00:30:00|
|Connect Devices to Your PC||00:30:00|
|Customizing the Windows 10 Environment|
|Change Basic Windows Settings||01:00:00|
|Customize the Lock Screen||00:30:00|
|Customize the Desktop||00:30:00|
|Store and Share Files with OneDrive||00:30:00|
|Working with Apps in Windows 10|
|Having Fun in Windows 10|
|Use Groove Music||00:30:00|
|Use Movies & TV||00:30:00|
|Using Microsoft Edge|
|Navigate Microsoft Edge||00:30:00|
|Use Microsoft Edge||01:00:00|
|Modify Microsoft Edge Options||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Windows 10 Transition from 8.1||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Windows 10 Transition from 8.1||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.