Windows 7 is the seventh version of Microsoft’s widely used Windows operating system. This version of Windows incorporates and improves many of the features introduced in Windows Vista. By this Microsoft Windows 7 Certificate Course you will learn the essentials of Windows 7, how to access its improved interface and features, and how to manage your computer more effectively.
This foundation level is intended to help both novice and experienced users become familiar with the many changes that have been made to Windows with this release.
If you want to learn detail about Microsoft Windows 7 you can join this course now.
- Get to know Windows 7 by going through the basics of understanding the desktop, keyboard and mouse techniques, and power options
- Discover how to open a program and identify its components, about the window management features, work with files and folders, the basics of menu and ribbon based interfaces
- Familiarize yourself with the most popular applications: WordPad, Calculator, and Paint; also get an introduction to Notepad, Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, Snipping Tool, and Sticky Notes
- Focus on the internet features Windows 7 has to offer, particularly Explorer 8 and Windows Live; also secure a safe working environment when using the internet
- Explore the Windows Help and Support tool, Windows 7 help features, and remote assistance
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Windows 7 Certificate Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Windows 7 Certificate Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|The Basics of Windows 7||00:30:00|
|Interacting with the Computer||00:30:00|
|A Quick Look at Windows 7||00:30:00|
|Exiting Windows 7||00:30:00|
|Working with a Window||00:30:00|
|Working with Files and Folders||00:30:00|
|Basics of Menus and the Ribbon||00:30:00|
|Doing More with WordPad||00:30:00|
|The Windows Calculator||00:30:00|
|Other Windows 7 Ultimate Programs||00:30:00|
|The Basics of Internet Explorer 8||00:30:00|
|Doing More with Internet Explorer 8||00:30:00|
|The Basics of Help||00:30:00|
|Using Windows Basics||00:30:00|
|Using the Table of Contents||00:30:00|
|Advanced Help and Support Tools||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Windows 7 Certificate Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Windows 7 Certificate Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.