The knowledge of Microsoft Word is a must for both employee and business owners. Even students, teachers, researchers and people from all background need to know the application because of its versatile use.
The advanced course on Microsoft Word allows the learner to know the advanced features of the most used program. Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced will teach you the procedures for creating more advanced documents. You will know how to add reference marks or notes, the ways of simplifying and managing large contents, how to create forms, how to secure a document or how to handle document versions.
After completing the course, you will know almost all the advanced techniques for creating an outstanding document.
- Changing user information, sharing documents, working with comments and comparing document changes
- Collaborate on documents by reviewing them, merging changes and co-authoring
- Discover how to best use reference tools, like captions, cross-references, bookmarks, hyperlinks, footnotes, endnotes, citations and bibliographies
- Working with master documents and subdocuments
- Adding cover page; creating an index, table of contents, and ancillary tables; and managing outlines to simplify and manage large documents
- Suppressing information from a document, setting editing restrictions, adding digital signature platforms, and restricting document access
- Find out techniques for saving and exporting form data, along with creating and manipulating forms
- Using SharePoint Server with Word in order to create, compare and combine different document versions
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Collaborating on Documents|
|Modify User Information||00:15:00|
|Share a Document||00:30:00|
|Work with Comments||00:15:00|
|Compare Document Changes||00:15:00|
|Review a Document||00:15:00|
|Merge Document Changes||00:15:00|
|Adding Reference Marks and Notes|
|Insert Footnotes and Endnotes||00:15:00|
|Insert a Bibliography||00:15:00|
|Simplifying and Managing Long Documents|
|Insert Blank and Cover Pages||00:15:00|
|Insert an Index||00:30:00|
|Insert a Table of Contents||00:30:00|
|Insert an Ancillary Table||00:15:00|
|Create a Master Document||00:30:00|
|Securing a Document|
|Set Editing Restrictions||00:30:00|
|Add a Digital Signature to a Document||00:15:00|
|Restrict Document Access||00:15:00|
|Form Data Conversion||00:15:00|
|Managing Document Versions|
|Create a New Document Version||00:30:00|
|Compare Document Versions||00:15:00|
|Merge Document Versions||00:15:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.