The Windows Office 365 Word web app is created so you can access your documents even without your computer. This is very convenient since your documents are accessible as long as you are connected to the internet. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about the Office 365 web interface. You will know how to upload a document to the Shared Documents library. Then know how to open a document in Reading View or Editing View.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Office 365 Word Web App.
- People who have an interest in the basics and features of the Office 365 Word App.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Word 365 for Beginners course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professions or careers from industries which are:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Word 365 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Welcome to Office 365 Web Apps||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Viewing Web App Documents (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Viewing Web App Documents (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Editing in the Browser||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Basic Editing Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Font Formatting||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Formatting Paragraphs||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Styles||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – The Insert Tools (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – The Insert Tools (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Word 365 for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Word 365 for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Word 365 for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.