The Windows Microsoft Word for Beginners is created so that you can create, and edit your documents. Other than creating documents, you can also do various tasks with this program. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about Word. You will learn how to create professional quality documents and learn the features this program has. Through this course, you will also learn how to use styles to ensure consistent formatting in all of your documents.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the essentials in Microsoft Word 2013
- People who have an interest in the basics and features of Microsoft Word 2013
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an education and experience in accounting is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Word for Beginners course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professions or careers from industries which are:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Word for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with the Interface||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Your First Document||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Basic Editing Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Basic Formatting Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Formatting Paragraphs||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Advanced Formatting Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Styles||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Formatting the Page||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Sharing Your Document||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities- Microsoft Word for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Word for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Word for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.