This course is perfect for you to become the leader in managing a business or to become someone who is ready to start their own business.
This Mini-MBA course is perfect for anybody hoping to advance their business managing skills and help their own business or the company they are working for becoming more profitable. The Mini MBA is an incredible introduction as great preparation for those considering taking full MBA studies and this will help you with the expansive fundamental business lessons. This course incorporates different courses that are demonstrative to fill your present business information gap and will take you to the correct path.
Moreover, this program takes the best of practical and hypothetical business experiences to enable you to comprehend the business industry and be able to equip you with the key abilities to advance your profession. Lastly, you are assured that this course is well-designed by professionals who have great personal experiences and teaching expertise in business and management.
Who is the course for?
- Students who wish to take full MBA course.
- Employees from different industries, top executives working in the corporate world and other professionals.
- People who have an interest in starting their own businesses.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or experience in business management will be an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Mini-MBA Course will be useful and would be beneficial for the management occupations, especially the following careers:
- Administrative Services Manager
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers
- Agricultural Managers
- Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Construction Managers
- Financial Analysts and Managers
- Food Services Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- IT Professionals and Managers
- Management Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Medical and Health Managers
- Natural Sciences Managers
- Professors and Teachers
- Project Managers
- Top Executives.
|Module 1:- Business Planning and Analysis|
|Business Planning Basics||01:00:00|
|Determine A Marketing Strategy||01:00:00|
|Decide What Extras You May Need Like Staff etc||00:30:00|
|The Dangers In Not Making A Business Plan||00:15:00|
|Module 2: -Business Administration and Branding|
|Make Yourself Well Recognised Before Your Customers||00:30:00|
|Wow Your Customers||00:30:00|
|Develop a Personal Style||00:30:00|
|Use Creative Imageries to Catch the Attention||00:30:00|
|Be a Traditionalist, Not a Fad Chaser||00:15:00|
|Bringing Out the Purple Cow in Your Business||00:30:00|
|Module 3: - Business Succession Planning|
|Succession Planning Vs. Replacement Planning||01:00:00|
|Preparing for the Planning Process||01:00:00|
|The SWOT Analysis||01:00:00|
|Developing the Succession Plan||01:00:00|
|Executing the Plan||00:30:00|
|Managing the Change||01:00:00|
|Reaching the End||01:00:00|
|Module 4: -Business Development Budgeting|
|Businesses Budgeting Basics||00:15:00|
|Steps To Better Business Budgeting||00:15:00|
|How And What To Consider When Preparing A Business Plan And Budget||01:00:00|
|The Ins And Outs Of Corporate Budgeting||00:15:00|
|Including Social Business Budgets In The Plan||00:15:00|
|Impacts Of Debts On Business Budgets||00:15:00|
|Managing Business Budgets And Finances Together||01:00:00|
|Module 5: -Management|
|How to Build Trust and Confidence||01:00:00|
|A Manager’s Pitfalls||01:00:00|
|How to Build Team Spirit||01:00:00|
|Dealing with Problem Employees||01:00:00|
|Using Your Emotional Intelligence||00:30:00|
|Conclusion to Management||00:15:00|
|Module 6:- Business Management Skills|
|Business Plan Basics||00:30:00|
|The Executive Summary||01:00:00|
|The Mission Statement||00:30:00|
|Exploring Financial Needs||00:30:00|
|The Troubles You Can Run Into Without The Proper Business Plan||00:30:00|
|Module 7: Project Management|
|Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?||00:30:00|
|Setting the Stage for a Successful Project||01:00:00|
|The Importance of Developing and Managing A Budget||00:30:00|
|Taking Action – Execution of the Plan||01:00:00|
|Rules to Manage The Projects||01:00:00|
|Your Personality and Project Management Style||01:00:00|
|The Cycle of Decision Making||01:00:00|
|Getting Your Project Back On Track||01:30:00|
|Keeping It Moving Forward||01:00:00|
|Problems and Solutions in Project Management||01:00:00|
|Module 8: HR and Leadership Management|
|Leader and HR Management||00:30:00|
|Commitment and HR Management||01:00:00|
|Build A Mastermind Group||02:00:00|
|People Recognition in HR Management||00:30:00|
|Performance, Goals and Management||00:30:00|
|Think Outside The Box||00:30:00|
|Be Passionate about Your Work||00:30:00|
|The Importance Of A Good Team Leader||00:30:00|
|Module 9: Business Systemization|
|The Idea of Systemizing Your Business||01:00:00|
|Why You Should Systemize Your Business||01:00:00|
|A Lesson Learned From The Book “The E-Myth”||01:00:00|
|So, How Do I Create This Wonderful Business System?||01:00:00|
|Outsourcing As a Way of Systemizing Your Business||00:30:00|
|How to Keep It Growing: The Systemized Business||01:00:00|
|Some General Ideas To Consider As You Systemize Your Business||00:30:00|
|Module 10: - Business Ethics Fundamentals|
|Getting Started To Business Ethics||00:15:00|
|What is Ethics?||01:00:00|
|Implementing Ethics in the Workplace||00:30:00|
|Business & Social Responsibilities||01:00:00|
|Ethics in Business (I)||01:00:00|
|Ethics in Business (II)||00:30:00|
|Module 11: Sales Analysis and Sales|
|What Is A Sales Funnel?||00:30:00|
|What is Internet Commerce||00:30:00|
|What Can I Sell||00:30:00|
|The Link Between Products, Key Words and Prospects||00:15:00|
|The Front-end and Back-end of Sales Funnels||00:30:00|
|Sales Funnel Success||00:30:00|
|Sales Funnel Planning||00:30:00|
|Putting Your Theory to Practice||00:30:00|
|Google’s Adwords Program||00:30:00|
|The Joint Venture||00:30:00|
|Top Sales Funnel Products||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Mini MBA||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Mini MBA||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Mini MBA||00:30:00|