No matter what your identity is, or the things that you do, be at your work or within your community, you are associated with meetings. The meetings in fact, carry a high value no matter what they are taken place in a company boardroom. Indeed, to guarantee that the meetings are effective and have a value for the expenditure calculated, there are three components that are crucial: an assurance of closure, a strong chair or leader, and accurate minutes. In fact, there has been a general assumption that the meeting itself has not been supposed to have held provided the minutes of a meeting is not up to the expected mark. When the group members cannot agree on the issue that has been discussed in the meeting it is really difficult for the group to pace forward.
Actually, this particular course will help you get familiar with people, ingredients, the processes that the meetings should contain. At the same time, you will be able to implement the Microsoft Office Onenote 2007 as a handy device to record the meeting information as well as to make a categorisation, archive, along with allotting the contents to the other members of the meeting.
- You will recognize the importance of minute-taking and understand how OneNote 2007 can make the process more efficient, organized, and reliable.
- You will develop key minute-taking skills including listening skills, critical thinking, and effective organization.
- You will be able to remedy many of the complaints that beset minute-takers both through best practices and through the use of OneNote 2007.
- You will be able to write minutes that are suitable for formal meetings, semi-formal meetings, and action minutes using the templates provided with a number of sample OneNote 2007 notebook templates.
- You will be able to prepare and maintain a minute book.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Minute Taking With OneNote 2007 is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Minute Taking With OneNote 2007 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction and Course Overview||00:05:00|
|The Role of a Minute-Taker||00:30:00|
|The Skills of a Minute-Taker||00:15:00|
|What Do I Record||00:30:00|
|Techniques for Preparing Minutes||00:30:00|
|Taking Minutes in an Interactive Meeting||00:30:00|
|The Minute Book||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Minute Taking With OneNote 2007||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Minute Taking With OneNote 2007||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.