Professional development is important for professionals to learn to gain credentials such as academic degrees, training, and workshops that will improve their skill set. To encourage professionals to learn more, they need to be motivated which this course is offering. This course will help any professionals who are struggling in attaining motivation and professional development. You will learn about the concept of success and how you could use this to become successful. It will help boost your confidence to learn the skills to become successful in the profession you chose.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to know how to become successful.
- People who have an interest in learning about professional skills for success.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Motivation and Professional Development Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial to professionals especially for the following careers:
- Content Creator
- Marketing Specialist
|What is Motivation?|
|Kinds of Motivation||00:30:00|
|An Overview of Motivation Theories||00:30:00|
|Comprehensive Effective Strategies||01:00:00|
|Skills for Professional Development|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – What are Soft Skills||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Communication||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Teamwork||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Problem Solving||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Time Management||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Attitude and Work Ethic||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Adaptability/Flexibility||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Self-Confidence (Owning It)||02:00:00|
|Module Ten – Ability to Learn from||02:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Networking||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Professional Skills for Success- Activities||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.