Contracts are the focal documents of most business transactions. Once two organizations enter into an agreement, there are consequences for both sides. Government agencies, nonprofits and commercial enterprises of all sizes rely on contract management professionals to ensure their contracts are responsible and sustainable.
In this Negotiation and Contract Management Diploma program, you will acquire the skills and learn the strategies to effectively develop, negotiate and manage contracts. Learn about the legal and financial aspects of contracts and explore how they are designed and modified. Successful Contract Management practice can generate closer relationships with business partners and providers, which in turn produces increased value and benefits, as the contract is deriving the best aspects from all parties
Who is the course for?
- A businessman.
- This course is for both beginners and experts.
- For people who are looking forward to adopting good negotiation skills.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Negotiation||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Getting Prepared||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Laying the Groundwork||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Phase One — Exchanging Information||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Phase Two — Bargaining||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – About Mutual Gain||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Phase Three — Closing||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Dealing with Difficult Issues||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Negotiating Outside the Boardroom||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Negotiating on Behalf of Someone Else||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Module One: Getting Started||00:05:00|
|Module Two: Defining Contract Management||00:15:00|
|Module Three: Legal and Ethical Contract Management||00:15:00|
|Module Four: Contract Management Requests||00:15:00|
|Module Five: How to Create a Contract||00:15:00|
|Module Six: Contract Negotiations||00:15:00|
|Module Seven: Assess Performance||00:15:00|
|Module Eight: Relationships||00:30:00|
|Module Nine: Amending Contracts||00:15:00|
|Module Ten: Conducting Audits||00:15:00|
|Module Eleven: Renewing Contracts||00:15:00|
|Module Twelve: Wrapping Up||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.