The nervous system is the most complex and sophisticated part of the human body. Therefore, it requires immense knowledge and expertise to work with the neurological system. The Neurology Science Training Course is here to help you out. It is built to equip the learners with an in-depth understanding of the nervous system.
This Neurology Science Training Course will introduce you to the core principles of the neuro system. You will be able to deepen your understanding of visual disorders, hearing disorders, and Peripheral Nervous System Disorders. The course will also educate you on the different types of spinal disorders. You will learn a great deal about child neurology from the highly informative modules. The course will assist you in building expertise in neurological assessment and medications.
The Neurology Science Training Course will provide you with a detailed understanding of the nervous system. Enroll today and learn the ins and outs of this complicated system.
- Get an introduction to the fundamentals of neurology
- Enrich your understanding of visual disorders and hearing disorders
- Understand the basics of spinal cord disorders
- Learn about the Peripheral Nervous System Disorders
- Explorer the essentials of child neurology
- Build your skills in neurological assessment and medications
Who is this course for?
The Neurology Science Training Course is designed for people interested in working in the field of neurology
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Neurology Science Training Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Research assistant
- Health educator
- Research scientist
- Clinical psychologist
|Module 1: Introduction to Neurology|
|Introduction to Neurology||00:15:00|
|Module 2: Neurological Disorders|
|Module 3: Visual Disorders|
|Module 4: Disorders Of Hearing|
|Disorders Of Hearing||00:16:00|
|Module 5: Spinal Cord Disorders|
|Spinal Cord Disorders||00:17:00|
|Module 6: Peripheral Nervous System Disorders|
|Peripheral Nervous System Disorders||00:17:00|
|Module 7: Child Neurology|
|Module 8: Neurological Assessments|
|Module 9: Medications|
No Reviews found for this course.