Equipment malfunctions or improper maintenance can lead to serious accidents and life-threatening situations. That is why following the proper regulations for using and maintaining the equipment is vital. Therefore, to educate the employees and employers, we have created the Online PUWER Training.
In this training course you will learn the fundamentals of PUWER. It will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the process of selection and conformity of work equipment. The course will also include lessons on safe use of equipment, monitoring and evaluation. Furthermore, you will be able to grasp a solid understanding of equipment maintenance.
Whether you are an employee or an employer, this course will be helpful to ensure a safe working environment. Join now and get a step closer to safety!
- Understand the basic concepts of PUWER
- Learn the process of selection and conformity of work equipment
- Develop the ability to use the equipment safely
- Build the skills for monitoring and evaluation of the work equipment
- Know the process of equipment maintenance
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Equipment Selection
- Safe use of equipment
- Equipment maintenance
Who Should Take This Online PUWER Training?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Online PUWER Training Certification
After completing and passing the Online PUWER Training course successfully, you will be able to obtain a Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Learners can obtain the certificate in hard copy at £14.99 or PDF format at £11.99.
This exclusive Online PUWER Training will equip you with effective skills and abilities and help you explore career paths such as
- Compliance Inspector
- Machinery Safety Assessor
- Safety Manager
|Module 01: Provision And Use Of Work Equipment Regulations|
|Inspection and Risk Assessment||00:28:00|
|Module 02: Selection And Conformity Of Work Equipment|
|Selection and Conformity of Work Equipment||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Safe Functionality Of Work Equipment|
|Safe Functionality of Work Equipment||00:36:00|
|Module 04: Monitoring And Evaluation Of Work Equipment|
|Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations||00:48:00|
|Module 05: Maintenance Of Work Equipment|
|Maintenance and Training of Work Equipment||00:14:00|
|Assignment – PUWER||00:00:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|