Reveal the secret behind a spotless smile and fresh breath with our Oral Healthcare Training course. This course will educate you on oral healthcare. It allows you to take excellent care of your oral cavity and protect yourself from tooth decay, gum problems and other issues.
The Oral Healthcare Training course will help you gain a better understanding of oral healthcare. From the informative modules, you will be introduced to the anatomy and physiology of the oral cavity. In addition, you will learn about common oral health problems and be able to take preventive measures. Furthermore, the course will help you learn about dental care procedures and enhance your knowledge of oral maintenance. After the course, you will be able to take proper care of your oral health and also show others. Enrol now!
- Understand the importance of oral health
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology of the oral cavity
- Explore common oral health issues and essentials of preventive dentistry
- Enhance your knowledge about dental care procedures
- Deepen your knowledge of oral health and nutrition
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Oral healthcare
- Oral hygiene maintenance
Who Should Take This Oral Healthcare Training?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Oral Healthcare Training course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Oral Healthcare Training Certification
After completing and passing the Oral Healthcare Training course successfully, you will be able to obtain a Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Learners can obtain the certificate in hard copy at £14.99 or PDF format at £11.99.
This exclusive Oral Healthcare Training will equip you with effective skills and abilities and help you explore career paths such as
- Dental Assistant
- Healthcare professional
|Module 01: Introduction to Oral Health Care|
|Introduction to Oral Health Care||00:14:00|
|Module 02: Fundamentals of Oral Health|
|Fundamentals of Oral Health||00:12:00|
|Module 03: Common Oral Health Issues|
|Common Oral Health Issues||00:18:00|
|Module 04: Preventive Dentistry|
|Module 05: Oral Health Promotion in Children|
|Oral Health Promotion in Children||00:14:00|
|Module 06: Oral Health Care for Special Populations|
|Oral Health Care for Special Populations||00:15:00|
|Module 07: Dental Care Procedures|
|Dental Care Procedures||00:17:00|
|Module 08: Oral Health and Nutrition|
|Oral Health and Nutrition||00:20:00|
|Module 09: Oral Health Maintenance and Beyond|
|Oral Health Maintenance and Beyond||00:20:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|