Parental mental health issues may lead to disruptions to parenting and the consequences affect the mental growth of the child too. The Parental Mental Health & Child Protection course will help the individuals as well as the professionals to learn more about mental health conditions and child protection.
This Parental Mental Health & Child Protection Course is the best way for you to gain expertise in mental health conditions during parenting. You will learn from industry experts and obtain an accredited certificate after completing the course.
Why People Love This Parental Mental Health & Child Protection Course
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Parental Mental Health & Child Protection Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
Please note: This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. This Parental Mental Health & Child Protection doesn’t entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
This Parental Mental Health & Child Protection Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
This Parental Mental Health & Child Protection Course is ideal for
- People looking to develop their understanding and expertise in mental health and child protection
- People aspiring to work as a counsellor or therapist
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
Our Parental Mental Health & Child Protection Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Parental Mental Health & Child Protection|
|Module 1: Introduction to Mental Health||00:19:00|
|Module 2: Stress and Anxiety Disorders||00:31:00|
|Module 3: Schizophrenia||00:25:00|
|Module 4: Personality Disorders||00:41:00|
|Module 5: Mood Disorders||00:21:00|
|Module 6: Eating & Sleeping Disorders||00:43:00|
|Module 7: Self-Harm and Suicide||00:19:00|
|Module 08: Solving Family Issues – Part 1||00:49:00|
|Module 09: Solving Family Issues – part 2||00:45:00|
|Module 10: Safeguarding – Assessing need and providing help (Part 1)||00:33:00|
|Module 11: Safeguarding – Assessing Need and Providing Help (Part 2)||00:37:00|
|Module 12: Building Relationships||00:36:00|
No Reviews found for this course.