Do you experience sudden slow downs in your computer’s performance, notwithstanding when you just have maybe a couple programs running? Have you seen a slack in your web surfing, despite the fact that you have a fast broadband connection? This is most likely because spyware or adware is taxing your framework, backing things off for you while sending data you may not need to be sent to places you probably don’t need it sent to. The terrible news is that this stuff is everywhere now, including coming from sites of reputable companies that you have chosen to do business with. The best news is that our PC Safety Diploma helps you to malware-proof your PC.
Who is the course for?
- Job seekers
- Anyone with an interest in cyber security
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The PC Safety Diploma is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Computer security specialists
- Software developers
- Professional practice working for educational, political or government organizations.
- Higher information technology-related degree.