Are you having trouble tracking your finances? Or do you just want to be able to learn how to budget and manage your finances? If these are your concerns, then this course is for you!
In this course, you will get tips and tools to create a budget that is suitable for your lifestyle, and you will know how to stick to it so that you can reach your financial goals. Then you will also be able to learn about the basics of banking from checking accounts to the importance of saving and find out more about investment choices. The primary goal of this course is to free yourself and your family from money problems and lead a happy life without worrying about your finances. You will be able to understand the basics of credit, bank fees and fix your credit status.
Who is the course for?
- Financial advisers who want to learn more on how they can advise people on their finances.
- People who want to change their financing and budgeting.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Personal Banking Finance course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Banking
- Portfolio Manager
- And Other Different Financial-related jobs.
|Budgets and Money Management|
|The Fundamentals of Finance||00:15:00|
|The Basics of Budgeting||00:15:00|
|Parts of a Budget||00:15:00|
|The Budgeting Process||00:30:00|
|Budgeting Tips and Tricks||00:15:00|
|Monitoring and Managing Budgets||00:15:00|
|Crunching the Numbers||00:15:00|
|Getting Your Budget Approved||00:15:00|
|Comparing Investment Opportunities||00:15:00|
|Directing the Peerless Data Corporation||00:30:00|
|Personal Banking and Finance|
|4 Tips For Understanding The Basic Banking Processes||01:00:00|
|5 Great Tips On Understanding Your Credit||00:30:00|
|4 Great Tips On Understanding Bank Fees||00:30:00|
|3 Great Tips On Setting Up And Maintaining A Budget||00:15:00|
|4 Great Tips On Reaching Your Savings Goals||01:00:00|
|4 Great Tips On Dealing With Errors And ID Theft||00:30:00|
|5 Great Tips On Fixing Your Credit Report||00:15:00|
|3 Great Tips On Choosing A Credit Card||00:30:00|
|3 Great Tips On Choosing An Installment Loan||00:30:00|
|3 Great Tips On Buying A Home||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Personal Banking, Finance & Budgeting Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Personal Banking, Finance & Budgeting Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.