Learn the necessary knowledge and skills to improve your personal budget and financial stability? If either of these is you, then this course will be of your need.
Tracking your spending and financial plan is very important to estimate the fate of your finances. This will help you observe the patterns of your financial behaviour. You will also know whether you are doing well with your finances or not. Moreover, this course is helpful for anyone who is interested or in need of guidance with their finances. Regardless of your occupation, comprehension of your budget plan is essential to assess if you are financially stable.
Moreover, this course will be most helpful for those who are looking for guidance and support from financial experts. These financial experts should be helpful for their budgeting. This course will also help financial-related career people to upgrade their skills in finances. These skills are needed to be able to help their clients. In this course, you will learn the basics of personal budgeting, finance plans that allocate for future personal income and to be able to follow your budget plan.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, who work in the business or finance department that help people in their finances.
- People who are interested in learning more about personal budgeting.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Personal Budgeting Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Budget Officer
- Finance Officer
- Financial Adviser
- Financial Consultant.
|Personal Budgeting Basics||00:30:00|
|Finance Plans For Future Personal Income||00:30:00|
|How To Follow A Budget Plan||00:30:00|
|Spreadsheet Budgeting With Date Shifting||01:00:00|
|Enjoying Life Without Busting The Bank||00:15:00|
|Tips On A Complete Household Budget||00:30:00|
|Simple Tricks And Tips For Sticking To A Budget||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Personal Budgeting Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Personal Budgeting Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.