To determine an ailment and suggest correct medication, performing proper and safe blood tests are necessary. Learn how to draw out blood from the human body from this Phlebotomist Training Online course and take one step towards your dream career.
This Phlebotomist Training Online course will provide you with the knowledge and skill you need to be a phlebotomist. You will learn about the venipuncture process and pre-examination routine. You will also understand the function of blood and how to control infection. This course will prepare you to take the first step to be a phlebotomist.
The easily understandable interactive lessons will make it easier for you to understand difficult procedures. You don’t need any prior knowledge. This Phlebotomist Training Online course will teach you the principles of phlebotomy from scratch.
- Learn about the blood circulation system of the human body
- Understand the function and composition of blood
- Familiarize with equipment that will help you with venipuncture
- Learn the steps of the venipuncture routine
- Know about the complications that can appear before venipuncture
- Familiarize with pre-examination variables and know their importance
- Be able to perform dermal puncture
- Understand the importance of quality assessment in phlebotomy
- Learn about special blood collection procedure
- Understand infection management
- Be able to manage risks and perform venipuncture procedures safely
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Phlebotomist Training Online course is ideal for those who want to understand the responsibilities of a phlebotomist and pursue their career as a phlebotomist. You will get a clear idea about necessary skills and knowledge to be a phlebotomist from this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Phlebotomist Training Online is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Laboratory Technicians
- Healthcare Professionals
|Phlebotomist Training Online|
|Module 01: Introduction to Phlebotomy||00:19:00|
|Module 02: Blood Circulation, Function, and Composition||00:30:00|
|Module 03: Phlebotomy Equipment||00:18:00|
|Module 04: Routine Venipuncture||00:26:00|
|Module 05: Venipuncture Complications and Pre-Examination Variables||00:28:00|
|Module 06: Dermal Puncture||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Quality Assessment and Management in Phlebotomy||00:21:00|
|Module 08: Special Blood Collection Procedure||00:17:00|
|Module 09: Infection Control and Risk Management||00:21:00|
No Reviews found for this course.