Interested in capturing memory in images? Or want to pursue the challenging career of a Journalist? Then enrol the course and learn the techniques of photography and Journalism.
At first, the course teaches you the techniques of photography where you learn how to capture the perfect images. Then you will learn the practical skills for becoming a journalist covering taking notes, identifying important incidents and more.
After finishing the course, you will be able to start photography or try for a journalism career.
Who is the course for?
- Photographers and other hobbyists who want to upgrade their photography skills
- People who have an interest in photography and want to acquire photography skills
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Stepping Into Photography|
|Choosing Areas of Specialization in Digital Photography||FREE||00:30:00|
|What Makes A Good Photographer?||01:00:00|
|Types of Cameras for Photography||00:45:00|
|Know About Your Camera|
|How Does a Camera Capture an Image?||00:15:00|
|Which Digital Camera Features Do You Really Need?||00:30:00|
|Know The Basic Elements Of Your Digital Camera||00:45:00|
|RAW vs JPEG||00:15:00|
|Rule of Thirds||00:15:00|
|The Modes of Your Camera|
|Understanding Digital Camera Modes||00:45:00|
|Using Automatic Camera Modes||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Aperture||00:45:00|
|Introduction to Shutter Speed||00:45:00|
|Introduction to ISO||00:45:00|
|Compositional Rules in Photography||00:30:00|
|Semi-Automatic Shooting Modes||01:00:00|
|Photography With Flash|
|Understanding Color in Photography||00:45:00|
|How to Edit Photos in Adobe Lightroom||00:45:00|
|Photo Editing Workflow Tutorial||01:00:00|
|Post Production Considerations||00:45:00|
|Landscape Photography Tips||01:00:00|
|Basics of Photography|
|How to Become a Digital Photographer?||02:00:00|
|Getting into the Scene||02:00:00|
|Choosing the Right Camera||02:00:00|
|Making Pictures for a Living||03:00:00|
|The Tools and Software for Editing the Images||02:00:00|
|The Most Commonly Asked Questions||01:00:00|
|How to Get the Most Out of Your Digital Camera Purchase||00:30:00|
|Why Having a DSLR is Like Having a Second Camera||00:30:00|
|What You Should Look for in a Digital Camera||01:00:00|
|The Benefits of Purchasing a DSLR Camera||01:00:00|
|Are You Getting the Most Out of Your Digital Camera?||00:30:00|
|Learning to Use Your Flash Properly on Your Digital Camera||00:30:00|
|Learn to Use Your Presets on Your Digital Camera||00:30:00|
|What Brand of Digital Camera is Best?||00:30:00|
|Understanding Shooting Speed on Your DSLR||00:30:00|
|Become a Good Photographer Before Buying Expensive Equipment||01:00:00|
|8 Digital Camera Brands You Should Know About||00:30:00|
|Do You Know the Best Digital Cameras to Buy?||00:30:00|
|Digital Camera and the Role of ISO||00:30:00|
|Digital Cameras Have Revolutionized Photography||00:30:00|
|Low Light Photography Tips||01:00:00|
|5 Rules of Buying a Point and Shoot Camera||00:30:00|
|4 Digital Camera Features You Should Understand||01:00:00|
|Nikon D5200 or Sony Alpha NEX-6 – Which is the Best Buy?||00:30:00|
|3 Basics to Consider While Buying a Digital Camera||00:15:00|
|What is news?||01:00:00|
|What is a journalist?||01:00:00|
|The shape of the news story||00:15:00|
|Writing the intro in simple steps||01:00:00|
|Writing the intro, the golden rules||00:30:00|
|Writing the news story in simple steps||01:00:00|
|Writing the news story – clear writing||00:30:00|
|Watch your interviewee’s body language.||00:15:00|
|Working with Sources||00:15:00|
|Glossary of Broadcast News Teams||00:15:00|
|Law, Ethics And Responsibility||00:15:00|
|Operating Standards for News and Public Affairs||00:15:00|
|What is the Media?||00:15:00|
|What Makes News?||00:30:00|
|Plan your Approach||01:00:00|
|Adhere to Deadlines||00:30:00|
|Social Media and Journalism|
|Definition of Social Media||00:15:00|
|Communication flow within journalism||00:15:00|
|The impact of social media on journalism||00:30:00|
|Becoming a Journalist|
|What Is A Journalist?||01:00:00|
|What Type Of Degree Do I Need?||00:30:00|
|How To Get Started Writing Before Graduation||01:00:00|
|The Rules Of Journalism||01:00:00|
|Building A Portfolio||00:30:00|
|What Is Style?||01:00:00|
|What Does A Copy Editor Do?||01:00:00|
|Additional Degrees To Consider||01:00:00|
|Online Journalism – The Way Of The Future||01:00:00|
|What To Expect On Your First Job||00:30:00|