Editing and adjusting light is very important to bring out the beauty of a photograph. Learn to adapt and to edit photos using Adobe Lightroom with Photography: Pro Editing with Lightroom course and make your photography experience more vibrant.
The Photography: Pro Editing with Lightroom course will teach you how to use Adobe Lightroom, import and organize photo, fix white balance, hue, saturation, luminance, lens, brush adjustment, grain and dehaze filters. The course will teach you different techniques to edit, correct, and export pictures and make your pictures more beautiful from scratch.
This course will help you make your photos look better and more attractive. The course is ideal for photographers, photo editors, videographers, graphic designers or anyone who wants to learn more about Adobe Lightroom.
- Be able to import and export photos in Lightroom
- Be able to fix white balance, hue and saturation
- Use different types of lenses to change the effect
- Understand the function of brush adjustment
- Be able to use grain in and dehaze filters
Who is this course for?
This online course is for anyone who wants to learn more about photography and photo editing using Lightroom. This course will help learners from any level to learn the functions of Lightroom and use them.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Photography: Pro Editing with Lightroom is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Photo Editing
- Graphic Designing
|Unit 01: Basic of Adobe Lightroom|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:03:00|
|Module 02: Editing Overview||00:02:00|
|Module 03: Importing, Catalogue and Sub Folders||00:05:00|
|Module 04: Advanced Organising||00:04:00|
|Module 05: Hidden Gems in Lightroom||00:03:00|
|Module 06: Overview of the Lightroom Panels||00:04:00|
|Unit 02: Develop Module|
|Module 01: Understand the Histogram||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Local Adjustments||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Basics of Global Adjustments||00:09:00|
|Module 04: Tone Curves||00:05:00|
|Module 05: Hue, Saturation & Luminance||00:05:00|
|Module 06: Split Toning||00:03:00|
|Module 07: Sharpening & Noise Reduction||00:06:00|
|Module 08: Lens Correction||00:03:00|
|Module 09: Transform||00:02:00|
|Module 10: Effects & Calibration||00:03:00|
|Unit 03: Lightroom Editing|
|Module 01: Landscape Image||00:17:00|
|Module 02: Cityscape Image||00:18:00|
|Module 03: Blue Hour Image||00:18:00|
|Module 04: Small Sensor Image||00:14:00|
|Module 05: Low Light Image||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Milky Way Image||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Reflection Image||00:15:00|
|Module 08: Waterfall Image||00:15:00|
|Module 09: Winter Image||00:15:00|
|Module 10: Sunrise Image||00:12:00|
|Module 11: Travel Portrait Image||00:12:00|
|Module 12: Architecture Image||00:11:00|
|Module 13: HDR Image||00:13:00|
|Module 14: Panoramic Image||00:15:00|
|Module 15: HDR Panoramic Image||00:05:00|
|Unit 04: Advanced Lightroom|
|Module 01: Cloaning & Object Removal||00:07:00|
|Module 02: Presets||00:05:00|
|Module 03: Dodge & Burn||00:09:00|
|Module 04: Orton Effect||00:05:00|
|Module 05: Sun Flare||00:04:00|
|Unit 05: Exporting|
|Module 01: Basics of Exporting||00:09:00|
|Module 02: Exporting for Social Media||00:04:00|
|Module 03: Exporting for Printing||00:04:00|
|Module 04: Creating Export Presets||00:03:00|
|Unit 06: Advanced Photoshop|
|Module 01: Focus Stack||00:07:00|
|Module 02: Exposure Blending||00:05:00|
|Module 03: Blending Moments in Time||00:05:00|
|Module 04: Advanced Object removal||00:13:00|
No Reviews found for this course.