Physiotherapy and Therapeutic Reflexology is presently one of the most exciting, medically-oriented careers to pursue with a huge scope of practice available to qualified therapists.
Therapeutic Reflexology emphasises the fact that each one of us is responsible for our own health. Worldwide medical expenses amount to huge figures, often leaving individuals with the fear that they may lose their jobs due to health related problems. A larger percentage of the population do not have medical aid, nor can they afford the expensive premiums required for proper cover. As a result the need for therapies, of which Physiotherapy and Reflexology are few of the fields that offer this service, is getting more and more popular everyday.
Please note that this physiotherapy course does not entitle you to join the HCPC register or recognised physiotherapist. This course will not make you a physiotherapist but you will come across all the basic guidelines of physiotherapy to boost and shine your knowledge in this particular field.
Who is the course for?
- People who want to learn more about physiotherapy to help loved ones at home
- People who want to pursue a career in physiotherapy and train as a professional
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Physiotherapy and Reflexology Diploma is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Rehabilitation Assistant
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Athletic Therapists
- Residential Care Worker
- Fitness Promoter
|What is Physiotherapy?||00:30:00|
|What do Physiotherapists do?||01:00:00|
|History of Physiotherapy||00:15:00|
|Skeletal Muscle Structure||00:15:00|
|What is Sports Physiotherapy?||00:15:00|
|Back Pain & Critical Care||00:15:00|
|Aquatherapy & Hydrotherapy||00:15:00|
|Different Therapy Techniques||01:00:00|
|Physiotherapy For MND Patient||01:00:00|
|Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (MSK)||01:00:00|
|What is Therapeutic Ultrasound?||00:15:00|
|Becoming a Physiotherapist||00:15:00|
|Introduction to Reflexology||00:15:00|
|Benefits of Reflexology||01:00:00|
|Theories & Effect of Reflexology||01:00:00|
|Special Reflexology Treatments||01:00:00|
|Reflexology Do’s & Dont’s||00:02:00|
|Mock Exam – Physiotherapy and Reflexology Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam – Physiotherapy and Reflexology Diploma||00:30:00|