Pot-in-pot is the process of using one container inside another. It is a highly efficient process of growing plants and would help people working in nurseries. But in order to truly understand the process, you should definitely get this Pot Planting Training course.
This course gives you a comprehensive understanding of what Pot-in-Pot (PNP) stands for and compares the many advantages against disadvantages of this process. The course looks into the different aspects of pot planting like container size, soil selection, planning, spacing, and much more. You will learn how to determine the leaching fraction and irrigation output. The course goes much more in depth though as it explores ideas of potting and re-potting methods, fertility, monitoring nutrition and weed control. By the time you are done with the course you will be able to understand the recommended sanitation practices, winter protection and problem-solving. You will also learn to market and sell your products to the general public.
With the help of this course, you will be able to learn more about pot-in-pot process and watch your nursery profits soar through the roof.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
|Pot Planting Training Course|
|Definition of Pot-in-Pot (PNP)||00:15:00|
|Container Size gallon verses # class||00:30:00|
|Soil Selection for Pot-in-Pot Production||01:00:00|
|Plan before Augering the Sockets||00:30:00|
|How to Determine Irrigation Output and Compare to Volume of Leachate||01:00:00|
|Container Media (Substrate)||01:00:00|
|Insect & Disease Control||00:30:00|
|The Rooting-Out Problem||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Pot Planting Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Pot Planting Training Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.