Six Sigma is a set of qualitative and quantitative quality tools that can help a business on improvement processes. The efficiency built into the business process brings about improved profits, confidence and quality.
Growing your business through lean process improvement is an introduction to how any organization can use lean tools and techniques to improve profits.
Six Sigma focuses in defects from variation. In statistics, the “sigma” is used to identify variation. Companies that adopt Six Sigma as a philosophy seek to reduce variation in the business processes that cause waste and inefficiencies.
In this Professional Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean you will learn all about Six Sigma and lean process. So, step ahead and grab this course now.
- Realise the fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Relate the seven quality tools so that you can solve process problems
- Narrate the different quality management tools
- Explain incremental as well as breakthrough improvements along with understanding the terms of continuous improvement projects
- Pride explanation for the significance of customer relationships for a quality organization
- Define Lean and its key terms
- Describe the Toyota Production System and the TPS house
- Describe the five critical improvement concepts
- Use the Kano model
- Identify and reduce various types of waste
- Create a plan for a more environmentally Lean organization
- Use the PDSA and R-DMAIC- S models
- Use Lean thinking frameworks, including 5W-2H, Genchi Genbutsuand Gemba
- Prepare for and complete a basic 5-S
- Describe the key elements of Kaizen events, particularly a Kaizen blitz
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data using flow charts, Ishikawa(fishbone) diagrams, SIPOC diagrams, and value stream maps
- Go back to their organization with a plan to begin incorporating Lean into their corporate culture
- Relate to the consistent development with lean and what is all about
- Elaborate the concepts of the regular progress cycle: recognize,Plan, Application, and Recheck
- Implement Lean consistent development concepts for a case study
- Show ideas for consistent progress
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Professional Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Professional Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Six Sigma Basics||00:15:00|
|Management Tools for Generating Ideas||00:15:00|
|The Toyota Production System||00:30:00|
|The Toyota Production System House||00:15:00|
|The Five Critical Improvement Concepts||00:15:00|
|Understanding Value with the Kano Model||00:15:00|
|Types of Waste||00:15:00|
|Creating a Lean Enterprise||00:15:00|
|The Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) Cycle||00:15:00|
|Using the R-DMAIC-S Model||00:15:00|
|Lean Thinking Tools||00:15:00|
|Data Gathering and Mapping||00:30:00|
|A Plan to Take Home||00:15:00|
|Defining Continuous Improvement||00:15:00|
|Stage One – Identify Areas For Improvement||00:15:00|
|Stage Four – Review the Impact||00:15:00|
|Stage Three – Implement the Changes||00:15:00|
|Stage Two – Create a Plan for Improvement||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Professional Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Professional Diploma in Six Sigma & Lean||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.