Have you ever suffered from stress that you need to learn how to handle it? Everything will be back to normal once everything in your body is normal and this course is designed to teach you about stress management.
Stress will always be a problem since it can hinder anyone’s ability to think well. You will learn in this course the best approach to any stressful situations. Explore the suggested lifestyle elements that will help in managing stress. Learn the routines and relaxation techniques to reduce stress and cope with stress. You will learn how to use stress log to identify stressors and create a plan on how to eliminate it.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to know how to easily resolve stress issues.
- People who have an interest in learning about stress management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Professional Diploma in Stress Management course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resource Manager
- Life Coach
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Stress||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Creating a Stress-Reducing Lifestyle||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Altering the Situation||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Avoiding the Situation||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Accepting the Situation||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Using Routines to Reduce Stress||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Environmental Relaxation Techniques||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Physical Relaxation Techniques||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Coping with Major Events||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Our Challenge to You||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Professional Diploma in Stress Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Professional Diploma in Stress Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Professional Diploma in Stress Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.