New supervisor are presented with a host of new challenges and expectations. Learning
how to supervise your new employees on trial and errors basics can lead to
discouragement and frustration. This Professional Supervisor Skills Training will help you to overcome many of
the problems a new supervisor may face, and to set the groundwork for a successful
change in your working life.
So, by joining this course start your career off right by learning the groundwork that you
will need to adjust in your new role.
- Clarify the scope and nature of a supervisory position.
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
- Recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Learn key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively.
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision.
- Develop strategies for motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Professional Supervisor Skills Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Professional Supervisor Skills Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Adjusting to Your Role||00:15:00|
|The Situational Leadership Model||00:15:00|
|What’s Your Type? How About Mine?||00:30:00|
|Team Building Tips||00:15:00|
|Developing a High-Performing Team||00:15:00|
|Orientation and Onboarding||00:15:00|
|Training Tips and Tricks||00:15:00|
|Doing Delegation Right||00:15:00|
|Dealing with Conflict||00:15:00|
|Managing Disciplinary Issues||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Professional Supervisor Skills Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Professional Supervisor Skills Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.