Supervising others is a skill that has undergone a change in the information age and globalisation. Increase your skills, knowledge and information of professional supervision with this course!
Supervising others is considered to be one of the toughest occupations. Between dealing with your own time and activities, helping your colleagues take care of issues and finish assignments, and helping different managers, your day can fill up before you know it. This course will enable managers to end up being more productive. They will likewise turn out to be more capable of assigning, managing time, setting goals and desires (for themselves as well as other people), provide feedback, resolve conflicts, and regulate discipline.
Who is this course for?
- New supervisors or anyone who is interested in a supervisory position.
- Team leaders.
- Part time supervisors.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Professional Supervisor Training Course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Supervisor at different workplaces.
- Social Worker.
- Human Resources.
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Setting Expectations||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Setting Goals||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Assigning Work||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Degrees of Delegation||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Implementing Delegation||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Providing Feedback||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Managing Your Time||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Resolving Conflict||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Tips for Special Situations||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – A Survival Guide for the New Supervisor||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Making the Transition||00:15:00|
|Key Behaviors and Attitudes||00:15:00|
|Setting Goals as Supervisor||00:15:00|
|Planning for Success||01:00:00|
|Active Listening Techniques||00:15:00|
|Orders, Requests, and Suggestions||00:15:00|
|Managing Challenging Situations||00:30:00|
|Professional Supervisor Training Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Professional Supervisor Training Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Professional Supervisor Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Professional Supervisor Training Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.