Programming is the language used by computer programmers to define relationship, semantics, and grammar to be able to make the computer and other digital machines work. In web development, it is used to allow new interactive applications and software to have a control through accessing different system resources. Learn the basics of Programming and Database by enrolling in this course.
Who is the course for?
- Beginner to advanced level users can want to acquire or upgrade their programming skills
- People who have an interest in learning about programming and database
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Programming and Database Course will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Computer Maintenance Staff
- IT Department Manager
- IT Specialists
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Specialist
|Introduction To Programming||01:00:00|
|How To Write A Program||01:00:00|
|The List Of Programming Languages||00:30:00|
|Selecting The Right Compiler||00:30:00|
|What Is An Interpreter||00:30:00|
|How To Write A Program With An Editor||01:00:00|
|The Functions Of A Debugger||01:00:00|
|Build Strong Components For Programming||00:15:00|
|Profiling And Optimizing Your Program||01:00:00|
|Installing Your Program||00:15:00|
|BASIC Programming Language||01:00:00|
|Getting Started with BASIC Programming Language||01:00:00|
|BASIC Overview of BASIC Components||01:00:00|
|BASIC Special Variables||01:00:00|
|BASIC Probability Functions||01:00:00|
|Filtering the Data Set or Splitting the Data Set||01:00:00|
|IF. . . THEN Statement||01:00:00|
|What is a Database||01:00:00|
|Definition of Terms||01:00:00|
|Database Users and Languages||01:00:00|
|Components of a Database System||01:00:00|
|Basic Set Concepts||01:00:00|
|Relations as a Database||01:00:00|
|Relational Database Operators||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Programming and Database Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Programming and Database Course||00:30:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|