Project Management? Set Goals Clearly. Pay Attention. Lead purposefully. Learn how to become the best leader you could ever be with this Project Management Diploma Course!
We are offering you a high-quality comprehensive Diploma Course designed to help managers and potential leaders to be equipped with appropriate skills and knowledge of project management such as methodology, tool sets and documentation, project life cycle and other analysis. This course will also help you discover new and innovative sources of revenue through utilising these tools and knowledge. Furthermore, it will help you enhance your management and leadership skills for you to become an effective and efficient leader in your career.
You will be equipped with great information on leadership skills as this will help you learn step by step, through the exact process developed to help people put an end to your struggles to become a leader. This course will surely make your management style work for you.
Who is the course for?
- For employees who are aiming for a promotion, joining a team leader role for the first time or looking forward to becoming a top executive in project management.
- Or anyone who are interested in improving and honing their leadership potential.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Project Management Diploma will be useful and would be beneficial for the management occupations especially the following careers:
- Project Manager
- Project Supervisor
- Administrative Services Manager
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers
- Management Directors
- Medical and Health Managers
- Natural Sciences Managers
- And other Top Executives.
|Project Management Basics|
|Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?||00:30:00|
|Setting the Stage for a Successful Project||01:00:00|
|The Importance of Developing and Managing A Budget||00:30:00|
|Taking Action – Execution of the Plan||01:00:00|
|Rules to Manage The Projects||01:00:00|
|Your Personality and Project Management Style||01:00:00|
|The Cycle of Decision Making||01:00:00|
|Getting Your Project Back On Track||01:30:00|
|Keeping It Moving Forward||01:00:00|
|Problems and Solutions in Project Management||01:00:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Key Concepts (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Key Concepts (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Initiation (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Initiation (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Planning (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Planning (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Planning Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Executing the Project||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Maintaining and Controlling the Project||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Closing Out||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Scrum Master Training|
|Typical Scrum Timeline||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Project Management Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Project Management Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.