Amp up your project management skills to meet your project requirements and shape your organisation’s success.
Project managers are responsible for the successful planning and execution of projects. This Project Management Fundamentals course is designed to help you learn the proven project management skills and techniques to manage projects from beginning to end.
The course will give you clear ideas on project management basics, different project types, and the techniques applied to project activities for successful project completion. During the course, you’ll gain insights into project management steps, such as project initiation, execution, monitoring, and closing. On top of that, you’ll explore the steps involved in project team building and acquire knowledge of earned value management to measure project performance.
- Discover the crucial steps to project success
- Familiarise yourself with different types of projects
- Identify the steps involved in project initiation, execution, monitoring and closing
- Understand what makes a successful project management team
- Learn about Earned Value Management (EVM) for project performance measurement
- Determine what is a change control process in project management
Who is the Project Management Fundamentals Course for?
This Project Management Fundamentals course is perfect for aspiring professionals in the relevant industry, such as people with careers in:
- Project Manager
- Project Executive
- Project Administrator
- Project Co-ordinator
- Project Lead
It will deepen their knowledge and help them establish the fundamental skills for project management.
Why Choose this Diploma in Project Management Fundamentals Course?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. However, you can also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
|Project Management Fundamentals|
|Module 01: Getting Started||00:06:00|
|Module 02: Project Management Basics||00:35:00|
|Module 03: Understanding the Business||01:02:00|
|Module 04: Types of Projects||00:39:00|
|Module 05: Initiation||00:27:00|
|Module 06: Building High Performing Teams||00:35:00|
|Module 07: Building the Schedule||00:57:00|
|Module 08: Creating the Budget||00:27:00|
|Module 09: Planning Wrap Up||00:11:00|
|Module 10: Execution||00:50:00|
|Module 11A: Monitor and Control||00:13:00|
|Module 11B: Earned Value Management||00:36:00|
|Module 11C: Other Items to Monitor||00:23:00|
|Module 11D: Controlling Changes||00:05:00|
|Module 12: Closure||00:13:00|
|Module 13: Course Wrap Up||00:17:00|
No Reviews found for this course.