The Proofreading and Freelance Writing Diploma course is devoted to writing skill and guides you to be an excellent proofreader and content writer.
Freelancing writing is a popular way of earning money online. The course helps you to improve your writing skill. At first, you will learn the techniques of proofreading and editing. Then you will learn to write better for every genre – from fiction to non-fiction, magazine, journal, newspaper and others. Finally, the course teaches you the marketing strategies for your writing such as self-promotion.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in learning about proofreading
- Professionals interested in getting into a copy editing position
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Proofreading & Copy Editing|
|Introduction to Proofreading||00:15:00|
|What does a Proofreader do?||00:15:00|
|Difference between Copy editing||00:15:00|
|Proofreading on Paper & Screen||00:15:00|
|Strategies to Check for Specific Errors||00:15:00|
|Editing & Proofreading Strategies||00:15:00|
|Proofreading an Essay||00:15:00|
|Basic Copy Editing||00:15:00|
|Simple Rules for Copyediting||00:15:00|
|Fact Checking As Copy Editor||00:15:00|
|Introduction to Freelance Writing|
|Am I The Right Teacher For You? You Betcha!||00:02:00|
|What You Need To Succeed||00:02:00|
|Your Key is Your Attitude||00:02:00|
|How Much Money Are We Talking Here?||00:02:00|
|The Main Point of This Course||00:02:00|
|Strategy and Measurement||00:02:00|
|Setting Your Priorities||00:02:00|
|Heart of Gold, Pot of Gold||00:02:00|
|Acquiring The Very Best Attitude||00:02:00|
|Practical Cash Creation||00:02:00|
|The Reality of Writing for a Livin||00:02:00|
|Tracking Your Income ONE||00:03:00|
|Tracking Your Income TWO||00:02:00|
|Introduction to Freelancing||00:30:00|
|Building a Successful Freelance Writing Career||00:30:00|
|Types of Freelance Writing||00:30:00|
|CREATIVE WRITING – An Art||00:30:00|
|Web Blog Writing||00:30:00|
|Sales and Marketing writing||00:30:00|
|Newsletters and Editorial Writing||01:00:00|
|Choosing the Right Topic- Limitations and Guidelines||00:30:00|
|Realizing Your Writing Skills||00:30:00|
|Inking your writing Skills||00:30:00|
|Analyzing Your Writing Needs||01:00:00|
|How to Establish Credibility||00:30:00|
|How to Handle Difficult Clients||00:30:00|
|Finding Freelance Writing Opportunities||00:30:00|
|Freelance Writing- In a Glimpse||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.