Motivation means the desire to do things. Motivation includes the biological, emotional, social, and cognitive forces that activate human behaviour to do something. The Psychology of Motivation course helps you to become confident and successful.
Throughout the course, you will learn the characteristics of an entrepreneur, managing your time and how to become more motivated to reach your goals. You will know how to set your goals and minds. The course helps you to focus on your goals. You will learn to identify stress signs and know how to overcome them. You will learn how to make the right decision at the right time.
By the end of the course, you will be super-charged and motivated and will able to start your works to reach the goals.
Who is the course for?
- Online instructors who crave success!
- Authors of books and courses who want to become self-motivated with ease
- Online entrepreneurs who want to feel more motivated for their business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|About the Course||FREE||00:03:00|
|About the Instructor||00:03:00|
|Get 'Focused' on Your Business|
|6 Characteristics of Entrepreneurs (or ‘are you in the right business’?)||00:08:00|
|How to manage your time effectively||00:07:00|
|How to get Super-Focused on tasks & stop procrastinating||00:10:00|
|How to make the ‘right’ decision each time||00:07:00|
|Exercise Lesson 1||00:02:00|
|Keeping your motivation 'high' at all times|
|Mental Preparation: Your Self-Motivation is Crucial!||00:05:00|
|5 Life-Coaching Questions for Entrepreneurs||00:07:00|
|How to motivate yourself at all times||00:09:00|
|How to be positive about your dream||00:07:00|
|5 Easy Ways for Entrepreneurs to boost motivation every day||00:09:00|
|Exercise Lesson 2||00:03:00|
|How to be Positive when Things Don't Go Well|
|How to remain enthusiastic and confident about your business||00:07:00|
|How to keep yourself positive when things go ‘too slow’||00:07:00|
|How to recognise your stress symptoms||00:08:00|
|How to deal with stress and anxiety||00:06:00|
|Exercise Lesson 3||00:02:00|
|Developing Successful Mindset|
|How to develop successful mindset||00:09:00|
|Your vision and persistence is the key to your success||00:05:00|
|How to get the perfect work-life balance||00:09:00|
|How to appear ‘professional’ and ‘credible’||00:09:00|
|How to become ‘known’, ‘liked’ and ‘trusted’||00:06:00|
|Exercise lesson 4||00:06:00|
|How to become an ‘Online Coach’||00:04:00|
|Mock Exam – Psychology of Motivation||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Psychology of Motivation||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.