Procurement and Logistics Management course is designed to sharpen the participant’s knowledge and skills in managing international procurement, inventory, transportation and warehousing efficiently.
Procurement is a Supply Chain function and it plays a very important role in supply chain management. Procurement savings is a substantial area that managers usually focus on. Procurement is the acquisition of goods and/or services at the best possible total cost of ownership, in the right quantity and quality, at the right time, in the right place and from the right source for the direct benefit or use of corporations, or individuals, generally via a contract. Join this course to learn the appropriate skills for fruitful procuring!
- Relate the terms related to supply chain
- Narrate the procurement department’s role within the organisation
- Realise the principles of the purchasing cycle
- Implement the steps required for managing a competitive bid process, as you get it from the request for proposals or qualifications through negotiating the contract
- Learn the process of setting up a competitive bid for a contract
- Know to defend their position on the factors for which a particular supplier should be chosen based on an evaluation process
- Learn how to be responsible for managing supplier performance, involving controlling quality as well as setting with monitoring standards
- Execute the tools of the procurement trade, out of PC-based applications to cloud-based solutions
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Purchasing, Procurement and Inventory Management Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and IAO. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Purchasing, Procurement and Inventory Management Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Purchasing and Procurement|
|Supply Chain Management Basics||00:30:00|
|The Purchasing Cycle||00:45:00|
|Managing Competitive Bids||00:45:00|
|Improving Efficiency and Accuracy||00:30:00|
|Analyzing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain||00:30:00|
|Managing Internal Relationships||00:30:00|
|Tools of the Trade||00:30:00|
|What is Inventory?||00:30:00|
|Types of Inventory||00:15:00|
|Setting up the Warehouse||00:15:00|
|What Makes a Good Inventory Management System?||00:15:00|
|The Warehouse Inventory Cycle||00:15:00|
|The Receiving Process||00:15:00|
|The Put-Away Process||00:15:00|
|Maintaining Inventory Accuracy||00:30:00|
|The Outbound Process||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.