Retirement and succession planning is the management of filling the gap when a valuable employee retires. Retired workers or employers in your company can only be replaced with someone who has the same skills and knowledge. Companies and professionals who train their successor will not only help in filling the skills gap; it will also help in avoiding unstable future of business. If you want to know more about retirement and succession planning, then you don’t have to worry about finding another source, this course will provide you everything you need to learn.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who help people decide their retirement plans.
- People who have an interest in their retirement plans.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Retirement and Succession Planning Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Guide Counsellor
- Financial Adviser
- Financial Consultant
- Investment Planner
- Retirement Consultant.
|Financial Planning And Planning For Retirement||00:15:00|
|Diversity Is Key In Retirement Planning||01:00:00|
|Financial Future And Planning For Retirement||00:15:00|
|IRA vs. 401 (k)||01:00:00|
|Long Term Retirement Planning||00:15:00|
|Planning Your Financial Retirement||01:00:00|
|Properly Planning For Financial Retirement||01:00:00|
|Property Investment For Retirement||01:00:00|
|Retirement Planning : How Long Do You Expect To Live||01:00:00|
|Keys Considerations When Planning For Financial Retirement||01:00:00|
|Types Of Retirement Plans||01:00:00|
|What Are Iras?||01:00:00|
|What Is A 401(K)?||01:00:00|
|Why A Financial Advisor?||01:00:00|
|Importance Of Planning For Retirement||00:30:00|
|A Financial Planner May Be Your Best Gift To Yourself||00:15:00|
|Common 401(k) Mistakes||00:30:00|
|Consolidation Or Multiple Accounts||00:30:00|
|Dealing With Alzheimer’s||01:00:00|
|Find Senior Independent Living Peoples Near You||00:15:00|
|Importance Of Life Insurance For Financial Retirement Planning||00:30:00|
|Investing In Bonds||00:30:00|
|Long Term Care Options||00:30:00|
|Manage Your Money In Financial Retirement||00:15:00|
|Retirement Planning And Savings Plans||01:00:00|
|Retirement Isn’t For Everybody||00:30:00|
|Roth Iras For Financial Retirement||00:30:00|
|The Future Of Senior Living And Assisted Living||01:00:00|
|Thinks To Consider When Considering A 401(K)||01:00:00|
|Perfect Time For Retirement||00:30:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Succession Planning Vs. Replacement Planning||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Preparing for the Planning Process||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Initiating Process||01:00:00|
|Module Five – The SWOT Analysis||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Developing the Succession Plan||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Executing the Plan||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Gaining Support||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Managing the Change||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Overcoming Roadblocks||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Reaching the End||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.