Are you currently working in the Sales Industry? Are you aiming to know Sales Analysis and Sales Funnels? Do you want to know how communicate effectively and manage well your sales and business through Sales Funnels? Then it’s time for you to learn how to communicate and sell effectively through this Diploma in Sales Analysis and Sales Funnels.
This course gives lessons on the procedures and techniques utilised for recognising leads and prospects, looking into and setting up your business objectives and making the primary deals way to deal with potential new clients. The course presents the succession of steps business people take after each time they make a deal. You will find out about prospecting, a crucial piece of the offering procedure, where you look for new clients and how to catch up with your prompts transform them into deals. You will figure out how to utilise instruments, for example, coordinate advertising, frosty calling and online databases as sources to recognise leads.
Moreover, you will also pick up a comprehension of the business pipe idea and how it delineates the benefit of creating an expansive pool of leads in light of the fact that a large portion of your prospects won’t qualify or will drop out amid the offering procedure. Then, you will find out about the per-approach which is a basic stride that helps you gain your clients’ trust and to offer deceptively. You will find out about utilising research strategies to recognise deals openings and utilising per-call arranging worksheets to record your business targets. You will pick up a comprehension of how to distinguish your clients’ issues and objectives, how to conceptualise arrangements and create general and particular advantages explanations. This course will surely be helpful for you to be informed of Sales.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, who work in the business or corporate setting, especially people who are in the marketing and sales department. Furthermore, it will help the top executives and managers to know the power sales method to have more profit for the business.
- People who are interested in learning more about sales management and are struggling with marketing and selling their products to the market.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and CIT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Sales Analysis and Sales Funnels Diploma Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Executive Producers
- Group Account Director
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Specialists
- And Many More!
|What Is A Sales Funnel?||00:30:00|
|What is Internet Commerce?||00:30:00|
|What Can I Sell||00:30:00|
|The Link Between Products, Key Words and Prospects||00:15:00|
|The Front-end and Back-end of Sales Funnels||00:30:00|
|Sales Funnel Success||00:30:00|
|Sales Funnel Planning||00:30:00|
|Putting Your Theory to Practice||00:30:00|
|Google’s Adwords Program||00:30:00|
|The Joint Venture||00:30:00|
|Top Sales Funnel Products||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Sales Analysis and Sales Funnels Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Sales Analysis and Sales Funnels Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.