This Sales Coaching and Training Diploma course is designed to develop a consistent approach to sales team management. This course teaches how to develop a group work ethics as well as self assessment tools to create a shared language around key sales management competencies.
Achieving outstanding sales results in an increasingly competitive world is a difficult task. Only by establishing a modern sales force management system and by training sales management personnel effectively, can today’s firm compete. This course provides frontline sales managers with the knowledge, skills, and tools they need to drive bottom line performance. It focuses on improving organization and forecasting skills, as well as other technical competencies aimed at guiding salespeople towards higher performance.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|What Is a Coach?||00:20:00|
|Avoid Common Mistakes||00:15:00|
|Module One: Getting Started||00:05:00|
|Module Two: Effective Traits||00:20:00|
|Module Three: Know Clients||00:30:00|
|Module Four: Product||00:30:00|
|Module Five: Leads||00:20:00|
|Module Six: Authority||00:30:00|
|Module Seven: Build Trust||00:20:00|
|Module Eight: Relationships||00:30:00|
|Module Nine: Communication||00:30:00|
|Module Ten: Self-Motivation||00:20:00|
|Module Eleven: Goals||00:20:00|
|Module Twelve: Wrapping Up||00:05:00|
|Examples of In-Person Sales||00:25:00|
|Psychology of Sales|
|How to Make More Money Through Sales Psychology||00:08:00|
|Why Sales Could be the Most Profitable Skill in the World||00:04:00|
|How to Reduce the Number of Times You Hear the Word “No”||00:08:00|
|One of the Most Powerful Weapons in the Professional Sales Person’s Arsenal||00:06:00|
|The Secret of Why “Always Be Closing” Works||00:07:00|
|How to Use the Powerful and Subtle Technique of “Assuming the Sale”||00:12:00|
|The Most Powerful Negotiating Tool Ever||00:07:00|
|How to Never Overcome an Objection Again||00:07:00|
|A Little Known Sales Secret Used by Only the Top 1% of Sales People||00:07:00|
|Sales Success Secrets|
|How to Succeed Without Relying On “Techniques”||00:06:00|
|How the Psychology of Sales SAVES You Money in Your Everyday Life||00:06:00|
|How to Make Prospects Like You||00:09:00|
|How to Be Persistent Without Irritating the Prospect||00:11:00|
|How to Avoid EVER Being Annoying!||00:08:00|
|The Most Important Idea in Sales||00:10:00|
|How to Create a Powerful Self Image in the Eyes of the Prospect||00:08:00|
|The True Power of Psychology in Sales||00:03:00|
|A Summary of These Powerful Techniques and Ideas||00:08:00|
|Mock Exam- Sales Coaching and Training Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Sales Coaching and Training Diploma||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.