Due to technology advancement and the increasing reliance on data, SQL developers are in high demand. Many find this path relatively easy in comparison to other technical careers.
If you have completed SQL Developer 2014 beginner course and want to get more in-depth knowledge of SQL Server, then this SQL Developer 2014 Intermediate is just for you.
Through this course, you will understand the structured query language (SQL) for manipulating business data in the most effective and sensible approach. Obtain the power of Microsoft SQL Server and grasp how to maximise the performance of any SQL that you draft.
Take your knowledge to the next level to fully to perform the essential tasks within your business or employment to improve your prospects to succeed in the long run.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Topic A Aggregates||FREE||00:27:00|
|Topic B User Defined Types||00:17:00|
|Topic C Table and Functions||00:10:00|
|Topic D Managing Code Modules||00:08:00|
|Topic A Introduction Data Tools||00:19:00|
|Topic B Connected Database Development||00:20:00|
|Topic C Updating a Connected Database||00:16:00|
|Topic A Creating New Objects with TSQL||00:12:00|
|Topic B Comparing Database Schemas||00:10:00|
|Topic C Offline Database Development||00:13:00|
|Topic D Database Project Settings||00:18:00|
|Topic A Using APPLY||00:15:00|
|Topic B MERGE Statement||00:23:00|
|Topic C Creating Recursive Queries||00:08:00|
|Topic D Grouping Sets||00:12:00|
|Topic A ROLLUP and CUBE Operators||00:12:00|
|Topic B Creating Pivot Queries||00:14:00|
|Topic C Executing Dynamic SQL||00:28:00|
|Topic A Complex Query Execution||00:26:00|
|Topic B Using Execution Plans||00:16:00|
|Topic C Execution Plan Operators||00:12:00|
|Topic D Common Join Operators||00:16:00|
|Topic A Hierarchy ID Data Type||00:12:00|
|Topic B Exploring a Hierarchy||00:09:00|
|Topic C Sparse Columns||00:16:00|
|Topic D Column Sets||00:12:00|
|Topic A Filtered Indexes||00:09:00|
|Topic B FILESTREAM Storage||00:22:00|
|Topic C Adding Sequences to Queries||00:22:00|
|Topic A Introduction to Spatial Data||00:13:00|
|Topic B Spatial Data in SQL Server||00:23:00|
|Topic C Manipulating Spatial Shapes||00:10:00|
|Topic D Interactions Between Objects||00:09:00|
No Reviews found for this course.