A teaching assistant is someone who assists a teacher in his/her teaching responsibilities. Technically, you are someone who provides support in teaching. To become one, you need to learn how to train, facilitate, and present in class. You need to have the patience and passion for successfully becoming one. If you are currently a teaching assistant or aspiring to be one, then this course will help you train to become the best teaching assistant.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people build their dreams in becoming a teacher
- People who have an interest in teaching and different teaching jobs
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Teacher Training & Teaching Assistant Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellor
- Life Coach
- Teaching Assistant.
|Fundamentals of Teaching|
|Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family||01:00:00|
|Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Teaching in UK|
|Teaching in the UK||00:30:00|
|Teachers’ Standards in UK||00:30:00|
|The English School System||00:30:00|
|Evaluation of Schools and Teachers||00:30:00|
|Teacher Training Basics|
|Module One – Getting Started||02:00:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Training and Facilitation||02:00:00|
|Module Three – Gathering Materials||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Creating a Lesson Plan||02:00:00|
|Module Five – Choosing Activities||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Preparing for the Workshop||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Getting Off on the Right Foot||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Delivery Tips and Tricks||02:00:00|
|Module Nine – Keeping it Interactive||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Dealing With Difficult Participants||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Tackling Tough Topics||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)||00:30:00|
|Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and Know Your Role as a Teacher||01:00:00|
|SEN Code of Practice||01:00:00|
|Get an Understanding on SENCO||01:00:00|
|Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils||01:00:00|
|How to Deal with Pupils with Autism||00:30:00|
|Understanding Learning Difficulties||01:00:00|
|Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Teaching Children with Down Syndrome||00:30:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Teacher Training & Teaching Assistant Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Teacher Training & Teaching Assistant Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.