A teaching assistant is responsible for supporting both the students and the teacher in the learning process. Without adequate skills and knowledge, this job can be overwhelming. So, before you seek a career as a teaching assistant, prepare yourself first. The Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia) is here to help you out. It will assist you in acquiring the key skills and expertise to become a proficient teaching assistant.
The Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia) course is designed to provide the current and future teaching assistants with quality training. In this course, you will learn the strategies to maintain the school policies. The easy-to-follow modules will help you develop the essential expertise to design curriculums, conduct assessments and monitoring. You will grasp the techniques to create a healthy learning environment for the students. From the informative modules, you will be able to enrich your understanding of ADHD and dyslexia. In addition, this course will teach you how to support SEN students.
After the successful completion of this Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia), you will receive a valuable certificate. This certificate will enrich your resume and increase your employability. Enrol now and start preparing for a promising career.
- Learn how to work with school and its policies
- Develop the essential knowledge to design curriculums, conduct assessment and monitoring
- Understand how to provide the best learning environment for the students
- Grasp the techniques to promote child development and support SEN students
- Build the competence to deal with autistic individuals
- Enrich your knowledge and understanding of ADHD
- Know how to support children with dyslexia
Who is the Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia) Course for?
This Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia) course is for individuals who want to pursue a career in the teaching sector. This course will also be highly beneficial in career development for the current teaching assistants.
Why Choose this Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia) Course?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
The Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia) is a useful qualification to possess, especially to people with careers in:
- Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teacher
- Social Worker
|Module 01: Teaching Assistant Overview||00:23:00|
|Module 02: Professional Developments for a TA||00:29:00|
|Module 03: Working with the School and Its Policies||00:26:00|
|Module 04: Discussion on Curriculum, Assessment and Monitoring||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Providing the Best Learning Environment||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Learn to Implement ICT, Literacy and Numeracy Development Processes as a TA||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Child Development and the SEN Support||00:18:00|
|Module 08: Understanding Behaviour & Relationships as a TA||00:21:00|
|Module 09: Experienced TAs Maintain Strong Communications with the Students||00:16:00|
|Module 10: Career Prospects for TAs in the UK||00:25:00|
|Module 01: Special Education Needs (SEN) An Overview||00:08:00|
|Module 02: SEN Support||00:12:00|
|Module 03: High Quality Teaching for Pupils with SEN||00:09:00|
|Module 04: SEN Teaching Methodologies||00:20:00|
|Module 05: Communication and Interaction||00:16:00|
|Module 06: Cognition and Learning||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties||00:11:00|
|Module 08: Sensory or Physical Needs||00:15:00|
|Module 09: Working in Partnership||00:09:00|
|Module 01: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)||00:25:00|
|Module 02: Learning Difficulties Related to Autism||00:23:00|
|Module 03: Autism Diagnosis||00:16:00|
|Module 04: Cognitive Approaches in Autism||00:17:00|
|Module 05: Dealing with Autistic Individuals||00:22:00|
|Module 06: Other Considerations for Dealing with Autistic Individuals||00:19:00|
|Module 07: Engagement in Autism Awareness||00:13:00|
|Module 01: Introduction to ADHD||00:13:00|
|Module 02: ADHD in Young and Adults||00:19:00|
|Module 03: ADHD in Family Settings||00:12:00|
|Module 04: ADHD in Educational Settings and Parent Training||00:19:00|
|Module 05: ADHD and Attention Difficulties||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Cognitive Approaches in ADHD||00:16:00|
|Module 07: The Organisation of Care for ADHD||00:21:00|
|Module 01: Introduction to Dyslexia||00:18:00|
|Module 02: Dyslexia and Learning Difficulties||00:18:00|
|Module 03: Dyslexia in the School||00:23:00|
|Module 04: Cognitive Approaches in Dyslexia||00:16:00|
|Module 05: The Legal Rights of Dyslexics||00:14:00|
|Mock Exam – Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia)||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia)||00:20:00|