Every child has a right to education, be it a normal child or someone with special needs. There are many forms of special needs including Autism, ADHD and Dyslexia. If you wish to help children with special needs and become an amazing teacher in the process, you should definitely consider taking this Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia) as it covers the aforementioned topics.
This course has five sections each focusing on different yet relevant topics. You start with learning about teaching assistants and what they do. Here you cover a wide range of topics including the formation of habits, memorizing techniques, ways to stimulate capacity for creativity, moral social conduct and so much more. You will also learn about SEN teaching by going over SEN code of practice, dealing with autistic and angry pupils, and addressing different difficulties. Finally you get an extended portion on autism and small sections each referring to ADHD and dyslexia.
Getting this course will help you learn a lot about people with special needs and you could use it to help a loved one or decide to make a difference by helping others professionally.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in learning more about special needs of different kinds
- Professionals interested in accelerating their journey to become a teaching assistant to special needs children
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia) is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teacher
- Social Worker
|Fundamentals of Teaching|
|Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family||01:00:00|
|Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)||00:30:00|
|Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and Know Your Role as a Teacher||01:00:00|
|SEN Code of Practice||01:00:00|
|Get an Understanding on SENCO||01:00:00|
|Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils||01:00:00|
|How to Deal with Pupils with Autism||00:30:00|
|Understanding Learning Difficulties||01:00:00|
|Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Teaching Children with Down Syndrome||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Autism||00:20:00|
|Causes and Diagnosis of Autism||00:45:00|
|Other Conditions Associated with ASD||01:00:00|
|In-depth Understanding and Dealing with Autistic Behaviour||01:00:00|
|Socialising and Communication||00:45:00|
|What Should Teachers Do?||00:30:00|
|Sex Education and Puberty||00:30:00|
|Interventions: Treatments and Therapies for Autism||00:45:00|
|Government policies on autism in England||00:30:00|
|What is ADHD?||00:30:00|
|Causes of ADHD||00:30:00|
|ADHD and Education||00:30:00|
|Reasonable Adjustments: ADHD||01:00:00|
|Adults with ADHD||00:30:00|
|What is Dyslexia?||01:00:00|
|Creating Dyslexia Friendly Environment||00:30:00|
|Solutions for Dyslexia||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam – Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia)||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia)||00:20:00|