Every child has a right to education, be it a healthy child or someone with special educational needs. There are many forms of SEN, including Autism, ADHD and Dyslexia, and this teaching assistant certificate will help you on the path to becoming a fully qualified teaching assistant.
Teaching is a hugely rewarding profession, and to work with children with learning difficulties and special educational needs requires skills in patience and leadership. If you’re interested in becoming a qualified classroom assistant, or SEN teacher, then enrol in this Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia) today and get professional online teacher training for supporting teaching and learning at a foundation stage.
This teaching assistant online course will help to enhance your career opportunities when pursuing teaching jobs. Divided into five sections, explore key topics such as lesson planning, safeguarding, health and safety, learning difficulties and teaching methods. You’ll start with learning about the role of a teaching assistant, and then will move onto a wide range of issues including the formation of habits, memorising techniques, ways to stimulate capacity for creative, moral, social conduct, and much more. You’ll also get introduced to the SEN teaching code of practice, and how to manage anger and other behavioural issues.
Finally, you’ll get an extended portion on autism and small sections, each referring to ADHD and dyslexia. Enrol in this teaching assistant course today and decide to make a difference in the lives of children and young people with educational needs and disabilities.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in learning more about special needs of different kinds
- Professionals interested in accelerating their journey to become a teaching assistant to special needs children
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Teaching Assistant Complete Course (TA, SEN, Autism, ADHD & Dyslexia) is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teacher
- Social Worker