Understanding the function of an internal combustion engine is a must if you want to work in the automobile industry. This knowledge will increase your love for machines, especially cars, and open new career opportunities for you. Learn how an internal combustion engine works from this The Basics of Internal Combustion Engines course.
This The Basics of Internal Combustion Engines course will teach you the basic functions and principle of internal combustion engines, their components and their work. You will be familiarized with the working procedure of two-stroke and four-stroke internal combustion engines. You will also understand the difference between petrol and diesel engine. This course will teach you everything you need to know about an internal combustion engine from scratch. You don’t need any prior knowledge or formal certification to start this course.
The easily understandable modules will help you to grasp the knowledge fast and memories them. It is ideal for all level of learners.
- Learn about the basic functions of the internal combustion engine
- Familiarize with the petrol and diesel engines
- Know how two-stroke engine works
- know about the working procedure of four-stroke engine
- Learn about the differences between petrol and diesel engines
- Be able to identify the main components of any engine
- Know all of an engines ancillary system and what they do
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive The Basics of Internal Combustion Engines is ideal for those who want to learn more about the function of internal combustion engines.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Basics of Internal Combustion Engines is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Automobile Engineers
- Motor Designers
|The Basics of Internal Combustion Engines|
|Common Engine Components||00:06:00|
|How Two Stroke Engines Work||00:15:00|
|How Four Stroke Engines Work||00:15:00|
|Petrol vs. Diesel||00:08:00|
|Lubrication Oil System||00:09:00|
|Air and Exhaust Systems||00:08:00|
|Cooling Water System||00:07:00|
|Electrical System Part 1||00:06:00|
|Electrical System Part 2||00:07:00|
|Resources – The Basics of Internal Combustion Engines||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.