Microsoft Excel has brought a revolutionary change in the field of data management. It is one of the key skills that every employer looks for in a potential employee. The 50 MS Excel Tips to Upgrade your Excel Skill to the Next Level course is designed to equip you with adequate expertise in Excel. This course is a golden opportunity to add a highly beneficial skill to your resume and impress your employers.
In this 50 MS Excel Tips to Upgrade your Excel Skill to the Next Level course, you will receive a wide range of valuable tips to elevate your MS Excel skills. The course will show you the process of adding a link in the formula bar and adding multiple columns and rows within a blink. You will become skilled in quick calculations in the status bar. From the informative modules, you will identify the shortcut keys and learn to navigate between worksheets. The lessons will introduce you to the method of ZIP code format. You will understand how to move cell directions and convert numbers to text.
This 50 MS Excel Tips to Upgrade your Excel Skill to the Next Level course is packed with valuable information about MS Excel. So enroll in the course and become a proficient MS Excel user.
- Learn how to navigate between worksheets using shortcut keys
- Understand the process of creating a custom autofill list and importing data from webpages
- Build the skills to hide workbook elements
- Enrich your understanding of advanced transpose
- Grasp the techniques of moving cell directions and deleting data
- Know how to convert text to numbers
Who is this course for?
This 50 MS Excel Tips to Upgrade your Excel Skill to the Next Level course is for those who want to improve their Excel skills.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The 50 MS Excel Tips to Upgrade your Excel Skill to next Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Administrative Assistant
- Data Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Retail Store Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
|Unit 01: Introduction|
|Unit 02: Excel Productivity Tips –Part 1|
|Add Line Break in Formula Bar||00:03:00|
|Advanced Copy-Paste using Office Clipboard||00:03:00|
|Navigation between Worksheets using Shortcut Keys||00:01:00|
|Add Multiple Rows and Columns Quickly||00:02:00|
|Delete Blank Rows||00:03:00|
|Multi Level Row and Column Sorting||00:04:00|
|Paste Special – Transpose||00:03:00|
|Unit 03: Excel Productivity Tips - Part 2|
|Snap to Grid||00:03:00|
|Create Custom Auto fill List||00:06:00|
|Absolute Cell Reference||00:03:00|
|Import Data from Web page||00:04:00|
|Move Cell Direction||00:03:00|
|Delete Data using Mouse||00:02:00|
|Status Bar Quick Calculations||00:03:00|
|Link Text Boxes to Cell||00:04:00|
|Phone Number and ZIP Code Format||00:04:00|
|Unit 04: Excel Productivity Tips - Part 3|
|Convert Text to Numbers||00:03:00|
|Hiding Workbook Elements||00:02:00|
|Useful Shortcut Keys||00:03:00|
|Sort data from Left to Right||00:03:00|
|Advanced Filter (Complex)||00:11:00|
|Unit 05: Excel Productivity Tips - Part 4|
|Email as PDF||00:02:00|
|Quick Analysis of data within Excel||00:02:00|
|Fill blank cells with Value||00:03:00|
|Hidden Chart Source Data||00:03:00|
|Two more Shortcuts||00:03:00|
|Add Blank Rows||00:03:00|
|Custom views in Excel||00:06:00|
|Adding Country code in Mobile Numbers||00:04:00|
|Unit 05: Excel Productivity Tips - Part 5|
|Plot an Average Line to a Chart||00:04:00|
|Extract Unique Values||00:03:00|
|Excel Array Formula||00:04:00|
|Add Spin Controls in Excel||00:05:00|
|Move Data using Mouse||00:01:00|
|Add new entry in Auto Correct to use across Office Applications||00:05:00|
|Find Differences between Two Lists||00:02:00|
|Find formulas Quickly||00:02:00|
|Unit: 06 Wrap Up|
No Reviews found for this course.