Explore the best pathway to develop games in Unity without writing a single line of code! In this course, you will gain mastery over visual scripting in Unity and learn how to create games without any coding experience.
This Video Game Development Using Unity course guides you in every possible way to help build the skills required for designing and developing games in Unity. It’s a project-based course where the steps from installing Unity to making a game are explained in-depth. We will introduce you to the unity engine visual script and show you the steps to create a game using visual scripting in Unity. Once you complete, you will have an excellent understanding of the game development process and use your newfound knowledge and skills to create your games.
- Strengthen your understanding of the Unity game development process
- Learn how to install Unity and create a new project
- Gain in-depth understanding of visual scripting in Unity
- Discover the windows and tools in Unity’s video scripting interface
- Deepen your understanding of Unity editor
- Explore what game objects in Unity represent
- Learn how to handle object movements in Unity
Who is this course for?
The Video Game Development Using Unity course is incredibly beneficial for professionals interested in understanding the fundamentals of video development using visual scripting in Unity. Upgrading skills in this course open doors to tremendous opportunities.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Video Game Development Using Unity course provides useful skills to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Game design tutor
- Game Developer
|Introduction to Unity Game Development|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Installing Unity||00:04:00|
|Module 03: Creating a Project||00:02:00|
|Module 04: Unity Editor||00:08:00|
|Module 05: Scene Navigator||00:04:00|
|Module 06: Game Object||00:06:00|
|Module 07: Moving Object||00:07:00|
|Module 08: Rotating Object||00:04:00|
|Module 09: Scaling Object and Parenting||00:07:00|
|Module 10: Materials||00:09:00|
|Module 11: Prefabs||00:06:00|
|Module 12: Introduction to Scripting||00:04:00|
|Module 13: Variable||00:08:00|
|Module 14: Operator||00:07:00|
|Module 15: Condition Part-1||00:07:00|
|Module 16: Condition Part-2||00:07:00|
|Module 17: Vectors||00:07:00|
|Module 18: Balloon Popper Part-1||00:07:00|
|Module 19: Balloon Popper Part-2||00:06:00|
|Module 20: Building Your Game||00:07:00|
|Module 21: Conclusion||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.