Due to the advancement of technology, new promising career opportunities have opened up, and virtual assistant is one of them. As a virtual assistant, you can earn well and work from home. So if you are interested in exploring this lucrative field, the Virtual Assistant Training course is what you need.
The course aims to provide you with top-notch training through interactive modules. Through this course, you will grasp the must-have skills required for virtual assistants. Then the course will educate you on the tools and equipment used in this area. Here, you will also get the skills essential to provide good admin support. Along with other valuable skill sets, the course will teach you how to develop a good virtual team.
By the end of the course, you will acquire the confidence and competence to build a thriving career in this sector. Enrol now!
- Learn about different types of virtual assistant
- Grasp the essential skills required to become a virtual assistant
- Familiarise yourself with the tools and equipment required for virtual assistants
- Know the strategies to provide quality admin support
- Understand the effective ways of working with a virtual team
- Gain an in-depth understanding of data security measures
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Administrative management
- Data protection
- Client management
Who Should Take this Virtual Assistant Training?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Virtual Assistant Training course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Virtual Assistant Training Certification
After completing and passing the Virtual Assistant Training course successfully, you will be able to obtain a Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Learners can obtain the certificate in hard copy at £14.99 or PDF format at £11.99.
This exclusive Virtual Assistant Training course will equip you with effective skills and abilities and help you explore career paths such as
- Virtual Assistant
- Remote Administrator
- Virtual Office Manager
- Virtual Executive Assistant
|Module 01: Introduction to Virtual Assistant|
|Introduction To Virtual Assistant||00:25:00|
|Module 02: Different Types of Virtual Assistants|
|Different Types Of Virtual Assistants||00:35:00|
|Module 03: Be a Virtual Assistant|
|Be a Virtual Assitant||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Must-Have Skills for Virtual Assistants|
|Must Have Skills For Virtual Assistants||00:30:00|
|Module 05:Essential Tools for a Virtual Assistant|
|Essential Tools For a Virtual Assistant||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Finding Your Niche|
|Finding Your Niche||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Get Hired for VA Jobs|
|Get Hired For VA Jobs||00:40:00|
|Module 08: How to Set VA Business|
|How To Set a VA Bussiness||00:40:00|
|Module 09: Admin Support- a Vital Part of VA|
|Admin Support a Vital Part of VA||00:20:00|
|Module 10: How to Manage Clients|
|How To Manage Clients||00:20:00|
|Module 11: Working with a Virtual Team|
|Working With a Virtual Team||00:15:00|
|Module 12: Data Security Measures|
|Data Security Measures||00:25:00|
|Assignment – Virtual Assistant||00:00:00|
|Order Your Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|