Do you want to create relaxing and beautiful landscapes with watercolour? Learn to draw and paint beautiful watercolour landscape paintings from this WaterColor Painting Beginner: Beach Landscapes course and enhance your watercolour painting skill. This course will help you understand the steps of watercolour painting with easy techniques.
In this WaterColor Painting Beginner: Beach Landscapes course, you will learn the basics of watercolour painting, materials, paint styles, how to paint different objects and figures in a beach landscape and many other techniques that will enhance the beauty of your beach landscape. You will be able to create beautiful beach landscapes after completing this course.
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to know about watercolour painting and draw beautiful beach landscapes. You will be able to learn watercolour techniques from scratch.
- Learn basic watercolour painting techniques
- Familiarise with various materials to create a watercolour painting
- Be able to paint sunny beach scenes learn how to use different objects in your beach landscape
- Be able to create simple figures on the beach
- Understand how to draw or beach landscape scenes for different effects and vibe
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn watercolour drawing techniques and create beautiful landscape art pieces. You will learn how to create beautiful beach landscapes from this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
WaterColor Painting Beginner: Beach Landscapes is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Landscape Painters
- Visual Artists
|Watercolor Painting Beginner: Beach Landscapes|
|Module 01: Intro||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Materials||00:02:00|
|Module 03: Sunny Beach||00:22:00|
|Module 04: Umbrellas on the Beach||00:24:00|
|Module 05: Beach Headland and Figure||00:30:00|
|Module 06: Rocky Beach and Sky||00:22:00|
|Module 07: Simples Figures on Beach||00:18:00|
|Module 08: Jetty, Figures on Beach||00:28:00|
|Module 09: Class Project||00:02:00|
No Reviews found for this course.