In developing a website, it is important to choose a subject or theme that will suit your style and preference. In this course, you will learn to decide on the function and niche of your site. You will learn the importance of visualization and how to make your site content-rich. You will also be able to know how to do back links. Then you will see the significance of SEO, multimedia, and social sites to improve the traffic of your website.
Who is the course for?
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn how to become profitable through website designing.
- People who have an interest in Website Design and Marketing and how to effectively communicate with their potential clients through the web.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Web Development Basics course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Marketing and Promotions Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Product Creators
- Sales Managers
- Sales and Promotions Specialists
- Top Executives
- Website Developer.
|Web Development Basics|
|What Are Niche Website?||01:00:00|
|The Role Of Visualization In Education||00:15:00|
|Identify Your Best Platform Or Software||01:00:00|
|Select A Web Host||01:00:00|
|Collect Your Site||00:15:00|
|Building A Content Rich Website||00:15:00|
|Use SEO, Multimedia And Social Sites||01:30:00|
|Recommended Reading : Web Development Basics||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Web Development Basics||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Web Development Basics||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.