There are different reasons why people want to setup their website. Whether it’s for their own and personal utilization or their company’s, it is still important to learn about it. It might be quite risky to setup website without prior planning done. To help you in deciding and planning for your website, this course in web development will help you on what you should do in web development. You will learn the importance of the content and how your website should be presented. Both content and presentation could affect the performance of your website, so you need to take into consideration what to post and how to post it.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals and other businessmen who want to learn about web development
- People who have an interest in Website Development and how you could work into web designing and development industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Web Development Intermediate Level course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Marketing and Promotions Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Product Creators
- Sales Managers
- Sales and Promotions Specialists
- Top Executives
- Website Developer.
|Basic Coding for Web Development|
|Web Development Basics|
|What Are Niche Website?||01:00:00|
|The Role Of Visualization In Education||00:15:00|
|Identify Your Best Platform Or Software||01:00:00|
|Select A Web Host||01:00:00|
|Collect Your Site||00:15:00|
|Building A Content Rich Website||00:15:00|
|Use SEO, Multimedia And Social Sites||01:30:00|
|The Best Website Design for Your Business||01:00:00|
|What’s in a Domain Suffixes||00:31:00|
|Website Design Terminology||01:00:00|
|Website Designs & Power Stations||01:00:00|
|How Can I Build my Website for Free||01:00:00|
|Six Steps to Website Design for Beginners||01:00:00|
|Dreamweaver or CoffeeCup for Website Design||01:00:00|
|Using Dreamweaver to Create your Site Layout||00:30:00|
|Three Crucial Steps to Creating Your Website||01:00:00|
|Dos and Don’ts of Website Creation||01:00:00|
|SEO Basics for Effective Website Design||01:30:00|
|Ideas for Your Internet Business Website Design||01:00:00|
|Immediately Applicable Design Tips for a User-Friendly Website||01:00:00|
|6 Best Reasons to Create a Website||01:00:00|
|Common Mistakes in Website Design||01:00:00|
|Too Much or Too Little||00:30:00|
|Why Successful Website Development is Committed to Design||01:00:00|
|Ideas for Your Personal Website Design||01:00:00|
|How to Create a Social Networking Website to Enhance your Business||01:00:00|
|Tips for Designing an Affiliate Website||01:00:00|
|How to Use WordPress for your Website||01:30:00|
|Top 14 Reasons to Create a Blog||00:30:00|
|Tips for Designing a Successful Blog||00:30:00|
|More Tips Ahead||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading : Web Development Intermediate Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Web Development Intermediate Level||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Web Development Intermediate Level||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.