Whether you want to create your own will or carry out the wishes of your client’s, this is just the course you need. Our highly-acclaimed Wills, Trusts, Dispositions & Probate Law program will educate you in the legal processes of will making.
This Wills, Trusts, Dispositions & Probate Law course provides you with a comprehensive understanding of the legal requirements that a will requires. You will determine the difference between a will and an estate plan and discover the essential steps to make a valid will. You will find out who owns the property in trust and understand the concept of deposition. In addition, you will understand the process of probate and explore how to probate a will. You will also identify what happens when a person dies in intestacy and learn about the role of power of attorney in a will.
- Deepen your understanding of estates and wills
- Explore the steps required to make a will
- Strengthen your knowledge of trust and depositions
- Understand the concept of intestacy
- Be able to make error corrections in a will
- Learn about revocation of wills
- Know how to create a power of attorney
Who is this course for
This Wills, Trusts, Dispositions & Probate Law course is ideal for aspiring professionals interested in learning the process of will-making. Existing legal workers will also find this course to be helpful for developing their skills. The skills developed in the learning process will provide tremendous career opportunities.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- The PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The comprehensive Wills, Trusts, Dispositions & Probate Law Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Private or commercial solicitor
- Residential lawyer
- Trainee solicitor
|Module 01: An Introduction to Estate and Wills|
|An Introduction to Estate and Wills||00:17:00|
|Module 02: Making a Will|
|Making a Will||00:27:00|
|Module 03: Trusts and Dispositions|
|Trusts and Dispositions||00:22:00|
|Module 04: Intestacy|
|Module 05: Probate|
|Module 06: Correcting Errors in a Will|
|Correcting Errors in a Will||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Revocation of Wills|
|Revocation of Wills||00:30:00|
|Module 08: Power of Attorney|
|Power of Attorney||00:34:00|
No Reviews found for this course.